IGNORED

New Shop

rjjammer

Finally getting the year old building ready for concrete. My dream shop may really get built!

Yesterday we preped the floor and the crete should be poured by the end of the week. I am a firm believer that concrete work is a spectator sport so I hired that done.

I plan on steel for the walls and ceiling, wiring in conduit installed on the outside of the walls, lots and lots of lighting thanks to recycled lights from a school, and heat!

Here are a couple pics for your viewing enjoyment.

Ditto on the concrete work, definitely NOT for an amateur. That's a nice looking building, what are the dimensions? I had a 24 x 24 x 10 built back in '10, wish now I'd done at least 32 x 24. I had mine insulated too, that was $$'s very well spent.

The dimensions are 40 x 40 on my side of the building. The other half has the other half for her horsse and the min pin rescue. The entire building is 40x80 with 14 side walls. I do have an outdoor wood furnace that I heat the entire house and garage with. I have radiant floor in my basement and my garage, but with this building I am going to put forced air heat with the wood stove. The funds are tight for this project, and I already have a forced air system that I acquired awhile ago.

The dimensions are 40 x 40 on my side of the building. The other half has the other half for her horsse and the min pin rescue. The entire building is 40x80 with 14 side walls. I do have an outdoor wood furnace that I heat the entire house and garage with. I have radiant floor in my basement and my garage, but with this building I am going to put forced air heat with the wood stove. The funds are tight for this project, and I already have a forced air system that I acquired awhile ago.

I'm jealous...... :thumbsup2: