IGNORED

My new shop...

Monty

This is the 30x60 shop I am getting with our new place. First order of business...concrete.:happy34: I can fit a few bikes in there.:D

This reminds me of a real-estate website call "Garage first dot com" :rotf:

Nice shop congrats:cool10:

True story....I bought an 8 x 12 shed today for my shop:doh:

Congrats Monty, NICE MAN CAVE!!!! I too spun wrenches out in the back yard for years,, I bet I lost a ton of parts in the weeds,,, your gonna LOVE it buddy!! Shoot,, even a dirt floor with some old carpet on it is way better than a grass front yard... PLUS,,, you will have a whole new bunch of buddies - wanting to make an oil stain on that new floor,, its a guy thang..

An old management rule of thumb is "its not a plan till its on paper".. Might not be a bad idea to take a few minutes and lay out a future floor plan before you pour,, just dream.. Water lines, Conduit, Airlines, floor drains (like already mentioned) are fairly cheap to stub in for future use..

Also, some form of rerod/screen is not a bad idea..

Any way,,, congrats!! Oh yea,,, mind if I borrow a couple feet of floor space to change the oil on my bike next time we come thru:rotf:

Puc:bluesbrother:

Wiring & air outlets are already done. Air compressor is in a separate room outside, where it's quiet.(look at first pic, you can see little room on end of shop.) Already plumbed for air. Water is already run to the shop. Gonna plumb in for a bathroom & a deep sink before I do anything. I plan on 4 inches of concrete with wire & fiber.

Wiring & air outlets are already done. Air compressor is in a separate room outside, where it's quiet.(look at first pic, you can see little room on end of shop.) Already plumbed for air. Water is already run to the shop. Gonna plumb in for a bathroom & a deep sink before I do anything. I plan on 4 inches of concrete with wire & fiber.

You know its too small???:whistling: