IGNORED

10 1/2 HOUR RIDE HOME from nw york

sleepy2

After taking 1-1/2 hours at Fort Erie border + 3 1/2 hour drive from home to rally the trip WAS well worth the trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS to Michelle and Terry for all their generosity and use of property.

ALSO great band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a great time camping with friends and also all the ridding we did!

THEN went to bongobobny's for a last visit before leaving to go home around 5:00pm. made it to Cheektowaga(6:15) to find Harbor Freight store for next time down and then had hot-dog(about 30min) left there and headed for border but when got to exit------traffic was backed up to the 190 and sign said 60-120min delay.SO kept on going to border at Niagara-falls which also said 60-120min delay BUT figured by the time I got there it might be less.HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to first sign on 190 that says if flashing to look for slow or stopped traffic.

GUESS what ? As soon as I got past sign traffic STOPPED DEAD. Took 2 1/2 hours to just get to Duty-Free!!!!!!!! Parked bike to cool down and buy bottle for son then left to head to border,what a pain----construction congestion. Took 3min to talk to guard then on to toll booth. Stopped at rest stop for half hour to cool bike again then left to go home finally.Got home at 3:15am.

YES 5:00pm--------3:15am--------10 1/2hrs

SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Hopefully NEXT trip won't take so long!!!

Dang I really didnt need to hear about real long delays at boarder in NY area. We are going to cross @ peace bridge on labor day mon going from canada to us.

I wouldn't be anywhere near a border crossing in NY on Labor Day weekend. But that is not a holiday in Ontario, so you might get lucky. In any case pack a lunch before you start out.

Jim

I wouldn't be anywhere near a border crossing in NY on Labor Day weekend. But that is not a holiday in Ontario, so you might get lucky. In any case pack a lunch before you start out.

Jim

Oh Ya???? little you know,,, we have labor here as well you know,,, and we have to work harder because we is north of the border and have snow,, or something.

Anyways, we do have Labour Day, always the first Monday of Sept.

Border crossings....

Went thru from Montana to Saskatchewan. Border guard must have been bored and asked us every question in the book. He probably gets 10 vehicles a day.

From Manitoba to Minnesota we took hwy 59... the U.S. border guard talked to us about bikes for about 5 minutes.

Crossing from Michigan to Ontario at Sarnia on Friday. Hope it goes quickly. Anxious to get home.