IGNORED

First report of a demo ride on a new INDIAN

Sylvester

My best friend rode the new Indian yesterday in the Black Hills. If I could have seen his face it would have been all smile. "This machine is a hoss". "Unbelievable power and torque". He told me that it would leave his Harley Ultra in the dust. Also leave his 2010 Indian in the dust. I asked about his former RSV (1500cc PCW engine with V-max rear), he said it would not keep up with the new Indian. He has ordered the new Chieftain Tourer. Said they were working on tour trunks for them.

I will get a test ride on 8/23/13. I am excited but also sad that Yamaha has left no options on the table for a new ride.

:farmer:

Lucky sucker!!! We were there for the unveiling party and knew they were doing the demos (they announced exit 30).. Had to beat foot it home to hook up with daughter or I would have signed up and waited.. I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT,,, I knew the report you are giving was what was going to happen.. Those things are gorgeous!!!!!

I cant wait to see the final tally of Indians sold at the rally,, dealers probably wont see one till 2015!!

I actually told my wife we should have ordered 5 of them and resold them,, adding enough to keep the 5th one free and clear hahahaha,, I got an evil mind I tell you....

Thats why God keeps me poor I guess...

• 2 weeks later...

What are the Torque, and HP numbers ????? Guess I will have to call my Bro in Law,

the Harley Guy, who builds race car engines. Sis told me a month ago the he is all

excited about the new Indian !! ( Now understand, this guy own's THREE, Harley's !! )

And, builds " extreme " high perfermornce Engines !! SO---- if he is excited about this new Indian, there must be something to it.

I'm going to give him a call this week end, find out the story. Looks like Yama, has

dropped the ball on this one.

Guess we will have to start working on finding a " New " V-Max " Engine from a wreck, and retrofiting it into an RSTD !!!! :whistling: :whistling: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Any Idea's ?????