IGNORED

Ontario to wny mini rally

saddlebum

I was thinking of leaving early sat morning and coming back sunday afternoon. Not 100% sure though, cause have to prepare for a big trip to Africa. May even cage it if wife insists on coming along.

:beer:

Don't think i will make it....:bang head: visitors that I thought were going to be here for just a few days decided to extend their stay. :confused24:

Edited by chabicheka

JohnT don't forget to bring the radio stuff!:backinmyday: I was going to try and get down for the Pioneer get together but not possible. When Wayne gets back from his trip east we are going to bongobobny's to pick up what's there for me. Perhaps one of the Ontario guys can bring the radio stuff back for me.:whistling: If not give it to Bob and I'll get it from him when I get the other stuff.:backinmyday:

:mytruck1:

For any one going to WNY mini rally I am heading down Fri. Have not set exact time but would like to cross the border before 11:00 am to avoid the weekend rush.

Sure would like to ride along with you Ben and make it to this rally. Unfortunately, it still looks like we can't make it.

JohnT don't forget to bring the radio stuff!:backinmyday: I was going to try and get down for the Pioneer get together but not possible. When Wayne gets back from his trip east we are going to bongobobny's to pick up what's there for me. Perhaps one of the Ontario guys can bring the radio stuff back for me.:whistling: If not give it to Bob and I'll get it from him when I get the other stuff.:backinmyday:

:mytruck1:

Stuff is in the tour pack, ready to rock. Just have to hook up with Macarl or bongobob once there.

I'm leaving Thursday for Ohio to surprise friends and family,get some chicken wings at QS+L in Austintown, then on to McMenemies for a barley pop with Jeff the DJ.

Head for Pioneer as soon as my eyes stop bleeding Friday morning. :whistling:

Time to finish packing. :thumbsup2:

Looks like I will make it back to Toronto (home) Friday night. Sure would like to make it to this event on Sat or Sun. Could possibly meet others heading over Sat am and would ride back after dinner Sat evening. Looks like good riding weather. Carl, have you got your ducks lined up yet?

Looks like I will make it back to Toronto (home) Friday night. Sure would like to make it to this event on Sat or Sun. Could possibly meet others heading over Sat am and would ride back after dinner Sat evening. Looks like good riding weather. Carl, have you got your ducks lined up yet?

Had all my ducks but couldn't get them lined up,,,, but now I just lost a duck, and it was that miserable one that kept having to have it's own way,,,,,,, so what time Saturday @ Casablanca?

I could leave Friday anytime but have to be back by Saturday eve,,, Sunday is all tied up.

What's your pleasure my friend?

Carl, I won't make it to TO till Friday evening. Are you good with Sat am departure. I could meet at Casablanca by 8:30 or a bit earlier. Would plan on leaving after the BBQ diner. Any others from from SW Ont going Sat am?

Had all my ducks but couldn't get them lined up,,,, but now I just lost a duck, and it was that miserable one that kept having to have it's own way,,,,,,, so what time Saturday @ Casablanca?

I could leave Friday anytime but have to be back by Saturday eve,,, Sunday is all tied up.

What's your pleasure my friend?

Is there room for another bike to travel with you guys, We are thinking of going down just on Saturday.

Mike.

Carl, I won't make it to TO till Friday evening. Are you good with Sat am departure. I could meet at Casablanca by 8:30 or a bit earlier. Would plan on leaving after the BBQ diner. Any others from from SW Ont going Sat am?

Is there room for another bike to travel with you guys, We are thinking of going down just on Saturday.

Mike.

See you guys between 8 and 8:30 Saturday AM @ CASABLANCA, Timmies.

Make sure you post on the calendar guys.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=342&day=2013-08-17

Edited by Marcarl

If you want to do the cave ride, I will be there by 7 with a smile. To avoid traffic, I would want to be there by no later than 8:30 anyway (or after 10). What is your preference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to do the cave ride, I will be there by 7 with a smile. To avoid traffic, I would want to be there by no later than 8:30 anyway (or after 10). What is your preference?

If we want to catch the ride at the start, 7 would be good.

We can also go directly to Lockport, only about 1 hour from Casablanca. Tour starts at 11, so if we leave Casablanca by 9:30 we should be alright.

I suggest we leave Casablanca by 8:30, 1 hours ride, plus 1\2 at the border would put us in Lockport around 10. Then we can add a bit of time for u-turns, BS and a coffee before the rest of the bandits get there for the 11am tour. We'll also get prime parking.

If we want to catch the ride at the start, 7 would be good.

We can also go directly to Lockport, only about 1 hour from Casablanca. Tour starts at 11, so if we leave Casablanca by 9:30 we should be alright.

I suggest we leave Casablanca by 8:30, 1 hours ride, plus 1\2 at the border would put us in Lockport around 10. Then we can add a bit of time for u-turns, BS and a coffee before the rest of the bandits get there for the 11am tour. We'll also get prime parking.

Sounds like a very good plan. Anne is considering joining us, Also, maybe we could meet at Lincoln Park lounge - have coffee and goodies there and I would offer you a quick tour of the place.

Sounds like a very good plan. Anne is considering joining us, Also, maybe we could meet at Lincoln Park lounge - have coffee and goodies there and I would offer you a quick tour of the place.

So what time then @LP

So what time then @LP

Not to sound confused, because at times I am.......are we still meeting at Casablanca between 8 to 8:30, if not it is not a biggie. Tammie and I can ride down to Pioneer Motorsports Park and then join the second ride to Ellicottville and do some sightseeing there.

Mike.

Not to sound confused, because at times I am.......are we still meeting at Casablanca between 8 to 8:30, if not it is not a biggie. Tammie and I can ride down to Pioneer Motorsports Park and then join the second ride to Ellicottville and do some sightseeing there.

Mike.

LP is short for Lincoln Park, and that is a retirement home on Bartlett Ave in Grimsby,, the last Grimsby exit on the QEW, so past the Christy street exit. Exit Bartlett ave, turn left, south on Bartlett, and you'll find Lincoln Park on the right just before the intersection with #8 hiway. Evan's father and mother live there, so I guess we'll get to meet them.

So the plan now is:

Meet at Lincoln Park at around 8:15 for coffee and then carry on directly to Lockport. Want to join us, that will be just fine, if not, that will just fine as well.