IGNORED

The BEAST LIVES!!!!!!!

Huggy

I was too busy dosing the flames to take picture sorry!!!:whistling:

Only burnt the wires coming off the bottom of the rear brake reservoir!:shock3: But she runs really well!! Now I have to drop the exhaust and patch a hole in the right side exhaust pipe coming out of the collector.:backinmyday:

:mytruck1:

:mytruck1:It was easier then you would think. :whistling: I didn't relies there was a hole in the top of the collector in the right side exhaust side pipe. Looks like the chrome cover came loose and the PO tried to weld it back on with out removing the collector and burned a hole in the pipe.:no-no-no: Anyway there must have been some oily crap on top of the collector. Bike has sat for 11 years with out being run. I thought I had gotten every thing out but I guess not.:confused24: Anyway the engine was trying to start and she was doing some popping and next thing I new FIRE. Well we got it out. Could have roasted weines and marshmallows over it!:whistling: but only toasted two wires from the bottom of the rear brake reservoir.:confused24: So after the fire was out we cleaned everything out, ashes mostly. And tried to restart it and she started after a few tries. Revs where a bit high, 2500 RPM, but I got that adjusted down to just over 1000 RPM. She sounds really good, lots of smoke from the oil I put down the plug hole a couple days ago. It has a coolant leak and some oil dripping under neath just in front of the collector on the right side. But before I do a carb sync I'm dropping the exhaust and taking off the collector and repairing that! I get to play with my mig welder!!!!!!:cool10: