IGNORED

Thoughts and Prayers

Very good friend of ours had a very bad bike crash Wednesday evening and is in ICU on life support. Many broken bones and skull fractures, had to remove part of his skull to allow for swelling. Very little brain activity. The accident was his fault so please keep him in your thoughts

Rick & Shirley

Prayers for him, family friends and perhaps anyone else involved in accident. Tramatic for others at sceen and caregivers. I note. A neighbor hit a dog and caused a head trama swelling and everything. No brain activity for ten days. Family met to make hard decision. Wife said unplug him. Family fought it. Medical staff reccommended it. However the family won out kept him hooked up. Been several years now that he has rode and enjoyed life after making a full recovery just days after that meeting he woke up. See him at sturgis camps by pond. Prayers do work brother. ps he,s divorced

Any improvement?

Patrick,

I am heartbroken to have to say I just received word a few minutes ago that since there is no brain waves or activity from the brain of any kind the decision has been made to take my friend Larry off of life support.