IGNORED

Handlebar Risers

Guest cdat

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I can't find it. What are some good quality risers that will allow me to raise the handlebars about a 1/2" and set them back about 1 to 1 1/2 inches.

Thanks for any info.

John; I don't know how you would go about using different risers on the RSTD the speedo mounts to your stock risers.I just installed a set of flanders handlebars on my 05 RSTD. and got the set back I needed and kept the stock cables.Hope this helps. Jerry M :080402gudl_prv:

Guest mlewis
John; I don't know how you would go about using different risers on the RSTD the speedo mounts to your stock risers.I just installed a set of flanders handlebars on my 05 RSTD. and got the set back I needed and kept the stock cables.Hope this helps. Jerry M :080402gudl_prv:

Jerry,

I've been trying to figure out for some time on what dimensions of handlebars to get to bring them back about an inch or two on my RSTD. Which handlebars did you order from Flanders and what were the measurements?

M

John; I ordered the #650-08783 You can call John at Flanders and get the dimensions the rise and pull back they worked great for me.I am like 5' 7" and was always reaching forward to ride.Now with the flanders bars a utopia it like a different bike.Hope this helps Jerr.M

ph.#1-(800)423-4438

e-mail www.flandersco.com

• 1 year later...
John; I ordered the #650-08783 You can call John at Flanders and get the dimensions the rise and pull back they worked great for me.I am like 5' 7" and was always reaching forward to ride.Now with the flanders bars a utopia it like a different bike.Hope this helps Jerr.M

ph.#1-(800)423-4438

e-mail www.flandersco.com

Most folks say they do not need longer cables - but I have heard a few that said they replaced them - "What say ye?" - Did you replace or am I good to go on my RSTD with just the handlebars?

Shep