IGNORED

Damn Motorcyclest!!!

Huggy

I was taking my wife into town to do some shopping and as we approached a side road a motorcyclist that was coming towards us on the highway turned right in front of me across my lane :shock3:!! I don't know how I missed hitting him broadside:mad:. The bike that was behind him just sat there shaking his head. The guy who cut in front of me kept going.

Oh yes did I mention it was a damn crotch rocket. I hate those things! 99.9% of all the bike accident's I have seen over the last five years have been with those damn things. People who ride them must take off there heads and put on an empty helmet. Because they operate those bike like they have no brains! We had one go flying past our house last summer and we knew that b the way the girl was flying down the road there was going to be an accident. I no sooner said so to my wife when we heard the crash. There's a very slight curve in the road past our house and she didn't quite make it. She hit the side of a parked car lost control of the bike and hit the ditch and culvert at the end of a driveway and went flying. The bike and her tore a huge strip out of the neighbors law. The bike disinigrated, parts flew every where. The girl operating the was unconscious and in very serious condition. The paramedics said she was in a real bad way. We never heard if she made it or not but it didn't look good for her.

My son wanted to get one when he was first sent to CFB Petawawa when he first joined the Canadian army. I told him bought one I'd kick his AS* and then kill him my self before I'd let him buy one of them pieces of junk!!

It seems like everyone who buys one things they are motorcycle racers and every paved road is a race track.

Ok That's My Rant! I'll go back to my corner now and be quiet. :soapbox:

:mytruck1:

Edited by Huggy