IGNORED

Maintenance Day Weather

Freebird

For those of you who have never been to my Maintenance Day, you may not know the situation on the weather. Don't worry about rain. I don't allow rain at my house on Maintenance Day so you have no reason to worry about that.

Now coming and going is YOUR problem. I don't want to show off. :whistling:

reminiscent of last year. cool and wet going, not bad on Saturday, rain and cold on sunday. Don I know you have pull with the big guy for Saturdays weather, but can't you put in an order for 4 days of nice weather? RockinRobin says she's going to melt if she gets wet. I told her sh... she won't melt :innocent:

For those of you who have never been to my Maintenance Day, you may not know the situation on the weather. Don't worry about rain. I don't allow rain at my house on Maintenance Day so you have no reason to worry about that.

Now coming and going is YOUR problem. I don't want to show off.

Ah come on Don, don't worry about showing off a bit!

Don - for those of us camping at your place... just wondering what to expect as far as what happens in the evenings, do you put coffee on for mornings (or have directions to a nearby coffee shop)?

Is room service available? :-)

well, looks like 71 for a high on Saturday. Now why is it when I am up there, 95 to 100?

See we are staying down here to keep the heat down up there so all of you can have an enjoyable time without fighting over the shady spots. :moon::moon::moon:

Received a package from Starfan....seems to have a green bottle of something in it with a note that says it should be served at 8pm Saturday night.....yes, its the infamous "BLACK DEATH" for those of you WHO DARE.......gotta love that guy....!!!!:fatsmiley:thank you Jonas...ps I'm beginning to like that stuff !!!!!!!