IGNORED

first dice run this year lost two riders

onenut

Well we finally made our first run on the 88 royale was having a beautiful ride dodging the rain for a while. We were just outside of canton Pa on route 154 headed south and come to a sharp corner on the rural route. We arrived just after an older couple say in their 70s didn't make the corner. They were on a older hd with a side car hit the end of a ditch and flew, thank god they were both thrown from the bike and sidecar as it come to a rest upside down. Thankfully my old job I was a first responder and had first aid cpr training for 11 years. They flew the gentleman to danville ceisinger hospital and took the woman by ambulance to williamsport hospital. If anyone hears of a couple from Mansfield Pa that was in a motorcycle wreck please let me know anything my wife and I were there till they were both taken in the ambulance. Would love to hear how they are doing.

On a good note we did have a beautiful ride of course the wife beat me on the dice by one stinking point. The bike did pretty good still a little cough and sneeze once in a while but did cover a hundred miles on about 3 gallon of gas so not to bad.

:cool10: