IGNORED

Let's play "Pay it forward". Free windshield to start

I will bite and I'm all for this idea of paying it forward. I need the 89 stock windshield if it is still available and I will offer up my current shorty windshield when I get get it replaced. I love this forum!

I have my oem windscreen off my 83 venture, pretty sure it fits but, the reason i replaced it was because of some scratches on it.

The part numbers match so it should fit. I am not worried about small scratches and consider it a challenge to fix them. Let me know how you want to handle the shipping and I can do paypal or android pay or old fashioned check.

I have my oem windscreen off my 83 venture, pretty sure it fits but, the reason i replaced it was because of some scratches on it.

I will get with you tomorrow but I should be able to do the shipping its night time I had hard time doing with windshield...

Living life one curve after the other. Vroom scooting, thru the countryside.

Put a like on this so I can find it in the morning, I was trying to say the reason I changed it out was because when people had there bright lights on I couldn't hardly see. I am not going to say its perfect by any means but it does block off some wind....

I have an original windshield for a VStar 950 Tourer. Just the plastic. In good shape...boxed and ready to go out.

I got a larger one with a vent. So if you know of anyone who has the 950 Tourer...I've got the original shield for it.

All I want is shipping....

I was going to sell it on the Vstar forum, but thought I'd give our members a crack at it....

Edited by videoarizona
finish thought!

No worries, I don't usually do much riding at night but if it is too far gone I understand. I also pass near neosho every couple months so if you want to save on the shipping I might be able to stop by and pick it up next month.

No worries, I don't usually do much riding at night but if it is too far gone I understand. I also pass near neosho every couple months so if you want to save on the shipping I might be able to stop by and pick it up next month.

I just noticed how close you actually were. Where in Kansas are you?

I am about a half hour north of Topeka on US 75 near Hoyt.

Do you come to a specific place maybe half way on a regular basis? You are not to far from my Little Brother and his wife. Did you get hit with the same stuff the other night when all the winds came thru, my brother lost his storage shed, trampoline, and his kids little tikes playhouse.

Not really, I have family in Louisiana and my wife makes the trip every couple of months through the area. I will be in Branson next month for a overnight visit. I was in Kansas City when the storm hit us but my wife was home. We were lucky, just blew over my smoker and tossed our deck chairs around. It was quite a squall line but glad we missed the rough stuff that hit Oak Grove in Missouri.

Do you come to a specific place maybe half way on a regular basis? You are not to far from my Little Brother and his wife. Did you get hit with the same stuff the other night when all the winds came thru, my brother lost his storage shed, trampoline, and his kids little tikes playhouse.

I got the windshield today and I am grateful to get it. Thanks Snyper316. I was surprised it was in one piece, the box looked like it got hit by a Mack truck! I will have it swapped out for this weekend so now I need the weather to cooperate. If anyone is looking for a shorter than stock windshield, I will have one available soon.

Ok well message me your address and ill get it sent your way.

Living life one curve after the other. Vroom scooting, thru the countryside.

• 3 weeks later...

Now I have a windshield available that is 5.5 inches shorter than stock. Fairly good shape, just too short for me. Ready for its new home!

Wow I was worried about that... Bubble wrap can only do so much and that was the only box big enough noone else had any boxes...

Living life one curve after the other. Vroom scooting, thru the countryside.[/Q