IGNORED

1st Gen Windshields

venture482

Ok all you smarter than me and I know theres awhole lot of you.

I'm trying to locate a tall, wide, built in vent windshield out there. I've heard all you Royal Star riders brag about it. I've searched f4 custom and a couple of other places, even called a few dealers. No one carries or knows how to find one for my 88 Venture Royal. So HELP. What do you guys suggest?

I like the ideal of moving that bubble so she dosn't get buffeted and I don't get her long hair wipping my face. Plus the vent to break up the bubble and give her a little more air flow.

Or I'm I stuck with stock?

Thanks Guys

Gene'o

I have the Clearview GT25 on my 89 VR and included a couple pictures of it for you to check out. I really glad I got the tinted one as it does help in the sunshine and at night with the headlights.

Rick F.

Gene, I have an almost new Clearview windshield with center vent fitment for any lst Gen and I am willing to let it go. I prefer the stock oem shield. This was a special order from Clearview; cost over 300.00 which you can verify on their website. Almost brand spanking new and Ill let it go for far less. PM me if interested.

Gene, I have an almost new Clearview windshield with center vent fitment for any lst Gen and I am willing to let it go. I prefer the stock oem shield. This was a special order from Clearview; cost over 300.00 which you can verify on their website. Almost brand spanking new and Ill let it go for far less. PM me if interested.

Howdy Shipmate

What size is yours? I was going to get the GT25 with the vent. And how much were you thinking? the one on their web site with shipping is around $360

Gene'o

I have the Clearview GT25 on my 89 VR and included a couple pictures of it for you to check out. I really glad I got the tinted one as it does help in the sunshine and at night with the headlights.

Rick F.

I see you have the twin firestick antena. was it hard to split he stock one from radio and cb?Or just ran seperate coax for each one?

If Gene isn't interested I am if it's the GT25.

Duane

I too am considering the GT25 but still up in the air over riding looking through and over the windshield. Reason is if caught in rain, need to see over. I contacted Clearview and said they could do a short GT25 for me. Also considering the vent.