IGNORED

Shhhh dont tell, but

Cinderella

• 2 weeks later...

mini....you dont need help "picking" :rasberry: Youve always been the mastermind of most havoc....

MD? thinkin about it....got to ease back in here slowly...that would be full force insanity all at once..lol

Really, have missed everyone and felt so guilty for being absent so long.....had a messed up life to straighten out and put as priority. Too much happened in too short a time for my little mind to handle. I wasnt much good to anyone. And to really bear my soul here was embarrased and afraid of how people would feel when we got back together after all you guys did for me. Just couldnt handle anymore stress i guess and hid. Just a really difficult situation and didnt want to be active again unless we both were accepted

ok enuff ...done...just felt you all deserved an explanation:8:

Cindy,

We know life has been stressful for all of your family. You have to do what you feel was right at the time. I try very hard not to judge folks, I have walked many paths in this life and can relate to just about anyone.

It's good to see you posting again, and I certainly would love to see you folks at MD. As always if you need something, let us know....even if it's a shoulder. Good to have you back kiddo :thumbsup2:

Cindy,

We know life has been stressful for all of your family. You have to do what you feel was right at the time. I try very hard not to judge folks, I have walked many paths in this life and can relate to just about anyone.

It's good to see you posting again, and I certainly would love to see you folks at MD. As always if you need something, let us know....even if it's a shoulder. Good to have you back kiddo :thumbsup2:

Diddo