IGNORED

Rat's nest of hoses

Can someone please take some photos under the air box of a 1st gen MkII? From various views and angles? I bought this fixer upper and the carbs were already off. Then I ripped it further apart to do the valve clearances. The manual is poor in this area- and their pics are useless. I need to find out where everything goes. I do have a couple in the correct place but the rest? I'm clueless.

Well, I know where the two which come out of that long slim thing nestled between the cylinders go.

The one which comes out of the top of the fuel tank turns up then does a 180* and goes down into a plastic fuel filter looking thing. Upon emerging from the bottom it goes across the motor to the left side and turns forward horizontally into a T. A 3" hose comes out of the T downwards and I think goes into the emissions canister where it says "tank". The other leg off the T is increased in diameter and I THINK the free end of the hose coming off the vacuum sensor mounted under the coils and thru another T goes there. As for what else goes on that last T I really have no idea. Its pre-existing curvature is horizontal and directly to the rear. But I don't think it goes to the carbs. For one thing it is about level with the bottom of the air box.