IGNORED

Barons lowering - free Webinar 3/24/13

I got an email invitation to a Baron's free Webinar on bike lowering

this Sunday.

Attached is the link for the "go to meeting" registration.

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/304438015

The Webinar is Sunday PM 6 Pacific, 9 Eastern (3/24).

Didn't read too much but it looks more like on lowering the rear.

Their info:

Webinar Registration

Presented by Cruiser Customizing, Baron Custom Accessories & LA Choppers

Whether you’re choppin’ it up on your Harley or cruising around on your metric, control and easy footing are top priorities for all motorcyclists – but unfortunately, it doesn’t always come with the bike. That’s where lowering and suspension kits come in, making it possible to find ideal control, balance and safety on your ride (plus an effect that is pretty badass!). If you’re having trouble putting your feet down on the pavement, this is definitely for you!

Join us for a live webinar event as we discuss everything you need to know before you lower your bike safely.

This includes:

- Reasons to lower your bike

- How to do it safely

- Bike-model specific instructions

- Type of lowering kits available

- How low you can go

- Live Q&A session

& more!

• 10 months later...

I want to thank everyone for all the advise and comments, special thanks to Mike G in SC for recommending Wild Bill. As Bill suggested I decided to lower the front by raising the forks. The reason I decided to go this route is because there is no need to replace any parts and as long as you have a good tool box anyone should be able to do it. I admit I took my sweet time since I was not in a rush. I began early evening and finished the next day. I lower the front 1.5". I am 5' 6" with a 29" inseam and am still not flat footed. I also have the cut down Corbin seat for those of you getting ready to suggest that ;) However it is close enough. Also as Bill said the handling is much, much better. Easier to maneuver and my handle bars don't shake anymore when I let go of the handle bars. All in all am happy the way it turned out. Thank you all. :)