IGNORED

Motorcycle camper trailer

AngryAmish

Save you some time.... if you click on the Search on the bar at the top of the screen you can do a Google search of the VentureRider site. Type in "camper trailer" and the button for VentureRider.org and then Search. Several hits on campers. If you use the Search feature for some things like "oil", brake pads, tires.... you'll have plenty to read !

This thread mentions a few different brands - http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23730

We have a 2011 Bunkhouse lx model without electric brakes and changed the aluminum wheels for steel to add more cargo weight.

It has a king size bed an air conditioner vent spare tire carrier and every other accesory except the electric brakes that they offered.I went to Chicago to pick it up but now that Bushtech ownes them you can get it closer to home.

We love ours the tent is on top of the cargo trailer and everything underneath it is storage it takes 3 mins to get out of the weather and with the added den we have plenty of space when the weather turns on us.

Get the Ultimate package but when you get it add a 5 day cooler and you will be set

if you have any questions give me a call 9am to 9 pm est

numbers is my profile

Jeff

I am looking for a motorcycle camper trailer (new). Does anybody own one and if so what do you recommend. I'm taking a 1500 mile trip in May. Thanks

I have an Aspen Classic which is a King bed, LARGE cargo (has two "basement" parts between the frame), larger changing room. I do not have electric brakes and it pulls find in the mountains.

Here is a listing in SIlver Springs for a used 2005 asking $2800, is that a good price?. I would go used first myslef if in good condition. http://images.craigslist.org/3Gb3Ld3I65G55H75M2d2l2c7bcce24a5111d9.jpg

Aspen classic in Orlando same price. 99 Kwick Kamp in Sarasota 2300. A little different styling a time out camper for 1700 in Gainsville.

I bought a used (2004) Aspen classic a couple of years ago. Love it...Not much different from the Buckhouse. I went used because of price and to see if we still liked to camp. Can always upgrade to a newer one in the future. Used campers go fast no matter where you look, so be prepared to search every day and know prices and be prepared to buy when you find one you like.

I bought a used (2004) Aspen classic a couple of years ago. Love it...Not much different from the Buckhouse. I went used because of price and to see if we still liked to camp. Can always upgrade to a newer one in the future. Used campers go fast no matter where you look, so be prepared to search every day and know prices and be prepared to buy when you find one you like.

She's a beast!!:cool10:

I gotta question a little off subject. They all seem to make claims about the time and ease it takes to set one of these trailers up, but..... is it just as easy to get it folded up and stowed away??? I never have been able to get a sleeping bag into the same size as when new, or a bike cover back in that storage bag.... :)

I gotta question a little off subject. They all seem to make claims about the time and ease it takes to set one of these trailers up, but..... is it just as easy to get it folded up and stowed away??? I never have been able to get a sleeping bag into the same size as when new, or a bike cover back in that storage bag.... :)

Takes me about 10 min. to get folded up, but I haven't practiced it and you have to make sure things fold into proper places. With a little practice, I'm sure I could do it in about 5 min. Easier with two people folding/tucking so you don't have to walk around the camper.

I just bought my 2nd Kwik Kamp Bel-Aire.. I had my first for 8 years and sold

it for 1 1/2 times what I paid for it.

I pulled it all over the east coast the my daughter and family were stationed

in Quantico..I loved it, I was riding a 1500. Wing then..

I just bought my 2nd Kwik Kamp a few weeks ago. Patti and I will be heading to Pa

and Mass in mid July for 3-4 weeks of visiting and fun..

Only thing to remember, as others have said, make sure you load it correctly with right

amount of tongue weight and brake sooner..

YOU WILL LOVE MOTORCYCLE CAMPING. :fingers-crossed-emo

I've read alot of bad about the Timeout look alike. Yes they are cheaper, but you get what you pay for.

We have a Rolla-Home and like it a lot. At the time of buying this is what we needed or wanted because the add a room came with flooring. We needed an add a room for the kids. Now the bunkhouse and Aspen add a rooms come with floors. Having owned a bunkhouse before the rolla home I would return to either bunkhouse or aspen. They are great. For us there is too much set up involved with the leisure lite or that one that you have shown. Mind you the rolla home is nice too but it does take longer to set up than either of the other two.

I bought a Leesurelite camper 3 or 4 years ago. We love it. The bed size is only a double 54 inches wide, but my wife and I sleep on a double at home so nothing to get use to. The camper I believe is 255lbs, and sets up in like 6 seconds.

Here is their web site if you want to compare it to the others. http://www.leesurelite.com

I love towing the trailer and taking long trips.

Best of luck and happy searching.