IGNORED

Hit a Milestone Today

Condor

74 is a mile stone, but then so is 85

Nope... In a holding pattern on that one... :)

Birthday?

Birthday??? What's a birthday??? :confused07:

Buy another antique?:rotfl:

I am an antique.... :backinmyday:

You didn't hit one of those old concrete mile markers did ya. :backinmyday:

The markers are all safe..... :bang head:

Yegads!! He did he did!

10,000 posts!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::group cheers:

Dang.... I thought it would take a lot longer than this??? Nice going!!! :15_8_211[1]:

Oops. Hope I didn't ruin your fun. I just figured you've been here a long time and are always here with information and advice so you must have worn out a keyboard or two over the years... so I peeked.

But congrats on the accomplisment. I won't say a word when you hit 20,000.

wow, I have been here since day one almost and only have about 850 well who knows before the crash.

Get a life :rotf:

I wasn't around since the gitgo, but still had around a thousand posts before the crash of '06. Some of us take a greater interest in what goes on around here. Heck some of us even own Ventures.... :whistling:

I wasn't around since the gitgo, but still had around a thousand posts before the crash of '06. Some of us take a greater interest in what goes on around here. Heck some of us even own Ventures.... :whistling:

I'm sorry for you for that , Ive owned 3 and finally needed something else.

I'm sorry for you for that , Ive owned 3 and finally needed something else.

I'm not sure I understand??? You feel sorry for me because I own a Venture, and try to contribute to the board the best I can??? Interesting....

I'm not sure I understand??? You feel sorry for me because I own a Venture, and try to contribute to the board the best I can??? Interesting....

No because you list a lot more than 3 , it was just a joke don't get your feathers puffed up.

I will just call all my HD buddy's and go to the bar that is a mile away now. Oh and put on all my leather. :rotf:

No because you list a lot more than 3 , it was just a joke don't get your feathers puffed up.

I will just call all my HD buddy's and go to the bar that is a mile away now. Oh and put on all my leather. :rotf:

Heck, my feathers ain't getting ruffled. Just trying to figure out what you're posting???