IGNORED

Keeping the venture safe and warm...

TATERS

Am I alone when I say....My car is outside in 15-20 degrees...under atleast 2 feet of snow...which I have to go out every morning before work to start ...warm up....brush the snow off...and as I back out of the driveway I curse that Venture that has put my vehicle out in the snow and cold...

and than I look up in my visor to see a picture of Big Tom and myself on "The Beast" riding along with big smiles on our faces on a beautiful Summer Day....and know that yes....it is all worth it. Hurry up Summer....

Funny, I've heard those words before somewhere,,,, but then who cares, I can go into my shop, walk over and caress her and tell her that summer is really coming and that soon she'll be out hauling me all over the country,, and then quietly she murmurs that a break is not all that bad, and she's as ready as she'll ever be to go find the corners, hills and beautiful scenery of our grand country side.

Why does Big Tom not go out and get your car ready to go for you????:stirthepot::duck:

Whats a garage???? :confused24: :confused24: :confused24:

All of my toys sleep out in the snow and cold and rain......:snow2:

Is that not how the world works?

Am i missing something here? :bang head:

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Yeah, a 2 and 1/2 car heated garage. But, its Jonas's bike that keeping her truck out in the cold,not mine... but you don't hear Taters busting the Vikings onions....Nooooooo......Jonas can't do anything wrong in her eyes....Shisssssshhhhhhhhh women ! :doh:

Yeah, a 2 and 1/2 car heated garage. But, its Jonas's bike that keeping her truck out in the cold,not mine... but you don't hear Taters busting the Vikings onions....Nooooooo......Jonas can't do anything wrong in her eyes....Shisssssshhhhhhhhh women ! :doh:

Ya buuuut, Jonas is such a nice guy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:happy65::whistling::innocent:

Am I alone when I say....My car is outside in 15-20 degrees...under atleast 2 feet of snow...which I have to go out every morning before work to start ...warm up....brush the snow off...and as I back out of the driveway I curse that Venture that has put my vehicle out in the snow and cold...

and than I look up in my visor to see a picture of Big Tom and myself on "The Beast" riding along with big smiles on our faces on a beautiful Summer Day....and know that yes....it is all worth it. Hurry up Summer....

100 yards from my house is the 40x50 garage. Wife calls the BARN.

At the house I got a 2 car garage.

the 2 old elcaminos stay safe in the Barn along with an 83 boan stock and a 87 that hasen't run for at least 12 years, and some other assorted bikes in diffrent states of disrepair.( Ill get them running some day.):smile5:

My daly ride sits outside the house (01 ranger) so the 83 venturemax can stay safe and sound form the winter.Unforchently for me, the wifes car uses the other side of the 2car garage.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember when my car was in the garage and the garage always stayed a bit warm because the forced air unit leaked some warm air.

Fast forward, the car is now outside, the bikes (mine and his) are inside and the garage is now my shop. All I can say is thank God for heated car seats!:cool10: