IGNORED

Dress code

Hummingbird

The Grammys are a political game that takes place between elite entertainers who make way more money than us and don't work nearly as hard. They take time out of their schedules, not that they are busy, to pat themselves on their back and tell people how relevant and important they are.

They want us to pay more tax to feed the poor but they don't like to pay the tax on all the free gifts that they receive at the Grammy's. They dont want you to have guns but hire people with guns to protect them.

They tell us what we need to do while they do the opposite, do as I say, not as I do because wait wait they are celebrities. They tell us we need to drive smart cars to save gas while their luxury cars idle for hours, they have mansions with servants and fly most everywhere on private jets. I would be shocked to find one was actually a working guy or gal and rode a venture, actually knew what maintenance day was, knew how to do a clutch upgrade, bleed their breaks. . .

They are probably for progressive springs, I mean they like anything progressive.

Well, whomever runs the Grammys has decided that a dress code was in order. Earlier today it was announced that the attire for the Grammys would not include bare curves nor nothing pointy.

So I guess my only question is ' why bother watching the show ? '. :innocent-emoticon:

So what?

wHo WANTS TO LOOK AT NAKID gRANNYs ANYhow you sick Pup!:whistling::whistling::whistling: