IGNORED

What Size C/T

winston66

Winston 66 1996 Royal Star with outriggers :backinmyday: :cool10:

Now I dont want to start a discussion but would like some feedback as to what works for you if you are a darksider.

I have just finished the outrigger mod on my 1996 Royal Star and looking at the relativly new Dunlop 404 159-90-15 on the drive wheel , I feel that as the mod works so well for me , it will not be long before it needs replacing, (due to a lot of use).

I need to know what C/t will fit and work on my rig , I think that a bigger contact patch is a must in order to help with traction for both accel. and de accel.Including heavy brakeing in an emergency type stop.

I am cautious because I am not sure about the side clearance for the swimg arm etc. so any one that has fitted a C/T to a similar Royal Star please let me know what worked for you,

The outrigger tyres are a pair of new Pirelli 205-65 -R 15, 94 H I chose these because I had a nice pair of Mag Rims complete with Hubs and stub axles, also the price was right at $100.00 each delivered which id pretty good fore here in the outback of Aus.

Cheers,

Winston 66, Northampton , Western Australia :fingers-crossed-emo :lightbulb:

Winston 66 1996 Royal Star with outriggers :backinmyday: :cool10:

Now I dont want to start a discussion but would like some feedback as to what works for you if you are a darksider.

I have just finished the outrigger mod on my 1996 Royal Star and looking at the relativly new Dunlop 404 159-90-15 on the drive wheel , I feel that as the mod works so well for me , it will not be long before it needs replacing, (due to a lot of use).

I need to know what C/t will fit and work on my rig , I think that a bigger contact patch is a must in order to help with traction for both accel. and de accel.Including heavy brakeing in an emergency type stop.

I am cautious because I am not sure about the side clearance for the swimg arm etc. so any one that has fitted a C/T to a similar Royal Star please let me know what worked for you,

The outrigger tyres are a pair of new Pirelli 205-65 -R 15, 94 H I chose these because I had a nice pair of Mag Rims complete with Hubs and stub axles, also the price was right at $100.00 each delivered which id pretty good fore here in the outback of Aus.

Cheers,

Winston 66, Northampton , Western Australia :fingers-crossed-emo :lightbulb:

155/80/15 or 165/80/15 but if yo go to the tech section they have a thread for darkside riders which is more suited for your question