IGNORED

'99 motor trike

gunboat

hi all hope the new year is a better one for all. it has come time for me to sell my '99 rsv motor trike. it has just over 31,000 miles on it. squidly ( brad ) will help me this weekend to post pictures on the site. also for sell is a m/c jack lift, a lift adapter, a carbtune, a front fork air pressure pump, and a progressive rear shock pump, which can also be used to top off air pressure in the tires. the price of the trike is $10,250.00 which is the pay off on the trike. i have a clear title to the trike as i found a independet finance source. i also have two color matched helments that will go with the trike. the pull behind trailer that i have had for a few years will also be for sell.

i will still be a part of this site but will be just bike less for some time.

best reguards

don c.

my e-mail addie is dcumps1950@yahoo.com

phone # is 832-265-6236

Edited by gunboat

hi folks

i may have posted too soon about selling the trike. my better half has advise me that we can keep the trike. i was only selling it because of my daughter sarah has come back to live with us and she needs a car. so i'll be keping the trike and other things except the trailer. another v/r member has made an offer on the trailer, so it will go. sorry to have got things stired up.

regards

don c.

Edited by gunboat

Thats ok glad to hear that you get to keep the trike. I was wondering what the heck was going on. We hope you had a good Christmas and a good new year too.

See you at Kregger Doodles Maintenance Day.

Hal:cool10:

hi folks

i may have posted too soon about selling the trike. my better half has advise me that we can keep the trike. i was only selling it because of my daughter sarah has come back to live with us and she needs a car. so i'll be keping the trike and other things except the trailer. another v/r member has made an offer on the trailer, so it will go. sorry to have got things stired up.

regards

don c.

hi folks

regards

don c.

Seems like your better half and my better half are on the same page. Rockinrobin keeps reminding me that know matter how bad things get and right now there none to good...THE TRIKE STAYS!!!! I may have a bunch of other stuff for sale, but the trike stays. Anyone have a cardboard box we can move into:confused24:

Seems like your better half and my better half are on the same page. Rockinrobin keeps reminding me that know matter how bad things get and right now there none to good...THE TRIKE STAYS!!!! I may have a bunch of other stuff for sale, but the trike stays. Anyone have a cardboard box we can move into:confused24:

I'll look around for some cardboard boxes but I know of a place that has a great outdoor shower with a skylight... I think the builder is "BongoBob Builders".

• 2 weeks later...