IGNORED

Videos to more videos to more videos

Venturous Randy

Do you ever watch one of the videos posted on here and when it ends it shows about a dozen more to choose from and then you watch one more and then there is about a dozen more....?

Sometimes I will end up watching videos for a while that just seem to go on and on.

One of the frustrations is when you will have several that pops up that are interesting and if you watch one, you may loose the other interesting ones, and you can not back up. Sometimes I will go back to the original posted video and when it finishes, pick a different one from the last time and see where it goes.

RandyA

kinda like when I get here to this site,, tell the wife I am just gonna see whats new and 3 hours later I am still looking at old posts hahahahaha

Actually my addictive personality first became apparent to me way back in the CB (citizens band radio) days, I use to set for hours talking skip,, got involved with a CB Club - oh my gosh remember those?? Man that seems soooo long ago... We had vests with pins and awards for who talked the farthest away and on and on... Seadog was my handle,,, I even remember my call sign - KJP9511... I feel suddenly old..

So yea,,, I definitly fit into the same group as so many of you youtube addicts... :rotf::whistling:

Guest tx2sturgis
I use to set for hours talking skip,, got involved with a CB Club - oh my gosh remember those?? Man that seems soooo long ago... We had vests with pins and awards for who talked the farthest away and on and on... Seadog was my handle,,, I even remember my call sign - KJP9511...

:rotf::whistling:

Dang I think I talked to you back in the day!

Let me dig out my log book....:whistling:

The CB era was rather unique. I had a brother in law that was just about backward when having a conversation face to face. It was just about impossible to have a conversation with him. Then he got into CB in a serious way with a tall antenna/tower in his yard and everything. He could spend a half a day or night talking to people on his CB.

My only encounter with a CB was borrowing my brother's twice when I went on a trip and the language was so bad out on the highway that I just turned it off.

RandyA