IGNORED

Just to Share

Marcarl

Ya,, kind of proud I am,, on 2 counts:

One for our soldiers, both fallen and serving.

Two for my granddaughter Tiffany, she's 11 and has many challenges in life, but she sure has got this one straight.

Thanks Tiffany.

Grandpa

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMhJ06uDf2Q]Rememberance Day Canada by Tiffany N - YouTube[/ame]

Many people forget that there have always been brave men and women from our neighbor to the north willing to do what ever had to be done where ever it need to be done to preserve the peace. Sadly many have lost their lives performing this sacred duty. Thank you for sharing this poignant reminder of that with us.

Tiffany did a wonderful job with that. The only thing I could not figure out is why she made is so "bleary" almost like looking thru water.

Ride Happy, Ride Safe

Please give Tiffany a hug of thanks from me.

Tomorrow is also our Remembrance Day.

Alan and I shall be forming up to ride with the Patriots M/C to the Vietnam Vets Memorial for a service, and as I say the ode I shall remember our Canadian and U.S. troops that have always stood with our Diggers.

LEST WE FORGET

Waytago Tiffany!!:bighug:

Carl...I plan to be in the Milton Remembrance day parade. I'll be with the Southern Cruisers.

I heard a lady making a song request on the radio today for her daughter in the forces based in Halifax who said, "We thank our men and women who serve past and present. They may not agree with your beliefs and opinions but they are ready to lay down their lives so that you can have them"