oldgoat

Probably not that all different from where my winter project may end up.

Better seat on mine i hope, bigger fenders. I do like the reduced plastic & minimal lighting & instrumentation look.

Attached couple of pictures of ebay listing.

Gary

Yea I was going to say it looks alot like a V-max to me. Sure would be easier to start there, less stuff i the dumpster too. Not for me. If I wanted something that looked like that I'd by a Sporster or something, maybe one of the XR harleys

Yea I was going to say it looks alot like a V-max to me. Sure would be easier to start there, less stuff i the dumpster too. Not for me. If I wanted something that looked like that I'd by a Sporster or something, maybe one of the XR harleys

I am using an RSV to start on mine, think of all the dead weight that is there. None going in dumpster though, I only got stuff I was going to use. Thanks to Wrenchrob, Wizard765, Bongobobny, Dragonrider, Skydoc & Dano for help so far.

It may be a quick RSV when I get done, who would have thought that possible ?

Gary

Yea I was going to say it looks alot like a V-max to me. Sure would be easier to start there...

But with a V-Max you'd have the rear shocks exposed on the swingarm, with the Venture you have the hidden mono shock. Plus V-Maxs seem to command a higher resale price, where as a Venture can be gotten for cheap, especially if all the plastic is damaged/missing already.

Not that bad, not for me tho, and I too would hate to hit those carb intakes on a rapid deceleration maneuver.

-Andrew

I am using an RSV to start on mine, think of all the dead weight that is there. None going in dumpster though, I only got stuff I was going to use. Thanks to Wrenchrob, Wizard765, Bongobobny, Dragonrider, Skydoc & Dano for help so far.

It may be a quick RSV when I get done, who would have thought that possible ?

Gary

Ahhhhhh! A first genner comingto the good side. I was wondering when youu were going to stand up in front of the class and say " Hi my name is gary and I..................! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Ahhhhhh! A first genner comingto the good side. I was wondering when youu were going to stand up in front of the class and say " Hi my name is gary and I..................! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

have a first gen motor on a 2nd gen frame yall 2nd genners looked like yall could use a hand :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

there wrenchbob i finished the statement for you :whistling::whistling:

have a first gen motor on a 2nd gen frame yall 2nd genners looked like yall could use a hand :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

there wrenchbob i finished the statement for you :whistling::whistling:

YOur close on that one but not quite. It should go something like... I have a first gen motor in a second gen frame cause I cant quite admit that I am in favour of a second gen.:stirthepot: