IGNORED

Clearview having BIG sale on Yamaha windshields

Miles

Hey...ya'all, I just got this e-mail from Clearview, and they are having a huge sale on all Yamaha windhsields, like...60 % off sale.

If you go to www.clearviewshields.com you will find the info. If you ever wanted a Clearview windshield for your bike, this may be the opportunity.

I have to believe that this is for already made...hanging on their walls...windhshields. This sale probably does not include new orders for custom made windshields.

Check it out.:detective:

All the ones they have for the Venture are damaged items. :thumbdown:

Don't be too quick to judge. I bought a "damaged" windshield from them. The damage was a ball point pen sized dot to the right side out of the field of vision. Smaller than a nat splat. Give them a call, they do a real good job explaining what/where the damage is. Any other windshield manufacture would shipped it as new.

I agree on the idea of buying a "blem" windshield. I special ordered this new one from Clearview. It takes a while for their process to be completed. Just before they shipped it to me, I got a phone call from them informing me that upon final inspection, they found a minor "blem" that was not in the line of sight, off to the far right, and very small...a couple tiny scratches. I was told that if I still wanted this windshield, they would discount it 20 % for me.

I told them, whether they give me the 20 % discount or not...I will take the windshield, with the "blem", as I appreciate their honesty. They did issue a 20 % discount return to me, and when I received the windshield, I had to look very hard to find the very tiny scratch. In my opinion...well worth the money.:detective:

I put a Clearview on my RSTD a few years ago. Still good. No complaint.

Holds out longer than stock.

But I put a F4 Customs on my RSV last year. I REALLY like it.

I forget the cost but you can't beat the poly windshield. Looks like glass.

Tougher than the Clearview.

Check them out too on your RSV. (They don't make F4 for the RSTD)

Mike G