Hello

It s my first post, except MP with Gary.

I m French and I have a side car ( wheelchair) the bike is a 1200 venture 1988 + french side car. it s hard for me to understand you but I try, my english is .............

I have put some pictures on my profile, and like it s more easy for me put pictures than whrite, I have made an album : " modification escape " .

Michel

Bienvenue sur le forum de la folie. Ils sont tous fous et je suis le seul sain d'esprit one à gauche.

Mais ne les laissez pas, sachez que.

Welcome ! :happy65:

Looks like a nice set up and side car. Cool blog site you have too. :cool10:

and most of us are CRAZY ! :big-grin-emoticon:

Hey,,,, Speak for yourself...My other personalities don't like when you talk for them.... Hey,Hey.... Jeeze, All these voices in my head talking at once is making it noisy in here...

They are saying Welcome Michel.....:whistling::whistling: Don't worry. Our english ain't much better.... :rotf:

Thanks again at all :)

I want just to say you the "venture story " in France.

The first 1200 was sell in 1984 until 1988, 2 modéles 1200 XVZ T / XVZ TD. (radio/class)

The 88 have an electric forks, no cruise control on 1200.

http://imageshack.us/a/img35/35/1988m.jpg

1300 venture begin in 1989 until 1992, 2 modéles 1300 XVZ S / XVZ DS.

They have cruise control in option.

Michel

PS: Vmax begin in 1986, without v boost. ( because limitation 100 ch in france:backinmyday:)

Hi Michel,

You are not alone on this French forum crazy V4.

Welcome!

Chris (the region of Lyon, France)

Sorry for my English, it's my friend google reflecting

I know that you are here Chris, we have speak sometimes on other forum..........

Michel

Bienvenue sur le forum de la folie. Ils sont tous fous et je suis le seul sain d'esprit one à gauche.

Mais ne les laissez pas, sachez que.

Welcome ! :happy65:

Looks like a nice set up and side car. Cool blog site you have too. :cool10:

Le seul saint d'esprit:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Ca c'est une bonne!!!

Hey,,,, Speak for yourself...My other personalities don't like when you talk for them.... Hey,Hey.... Jeeze, All these voices in my head talking at once is making it noisy in here...

I have the same "problem"...I don't really mind the voices. It's the constant bickering that drives me to drink!:whistling:

To Venture riders we welcome you Micheal. A good time we know you will have here.

Questions you may have will be happily answered. Often you should check in . From you we hope to hear more in the future. Philip.:thumbsup2:

When I was trail I never post :( , became " supporter " in july 2012 :cool10:. When I whrite I undestand myself :rotf:, but when I read you it s not the same way:sick:, but I will try to

share with you.

Michel

When I was trail I never post :( , became " supporter " in july 2012 :cool10:. When I whrite I undestand myself :rotf:, but when I read you it s not the same way:sick:, but I will try to

share with you.

Michel

welcome to the site now is that a car tire on the rear of the bike if so what size is it and brand name i see you have one on the front too but i want to know what you did to the back wheel or dive to make that work :confused24::confused24:

welcome to the site now is that a car tire on the rear of the bike if so what size is it and brand name i see you have one on the front too but i want to know what you did to the back wheel or dive to make that work :confused24::confused24:

Yes this is tires of car : in front " 135 X 15 73 T " in the rear " 145 x 15 77 T " the name is NANKANG. I thinks only 2 two for these tires: nankang and toyo.

The front fork and wheels are made by french constructor especialy for 1200 / 1300 venture. This fork don' t twist like origine. With this équipement the bike is more near the ground, and road holding is more better. I hope I answered at yours questions.

Michel

http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ACC-C10-6650