IGNORED

Just picked up an Air Hawk Seat pad from JPcycle

GG54172

You'll either love it or hate it... I love mine but I alternate between stock seat, airhawk and then sheepskin. (on the +500 mi. a day rides)

When i rode out west on my 650 vstar with stock seat i bought a airhawk for the trip back. My tail bones had gotten so sore i could barely sit AirHawk was Instant relief!

An Airhawk is a great aftermarket seat solution. Just make sure you don't put too much air in it. Should only be about half inflated. Adjust the inflation during the ride to find your sweet spot. Once you find it, you will be comfortable for 500-ish miles per day.

RR

My wife and I both used them on my Roadstar, it had stock seats. It was the only way we could run 300 plus in a day without limping. Had to get use to sitting higher and the movement when doing the twisties. But once we got use to it we wouldn't go anywhere without them. When we got the Venture, the pillow top seats were so comfortable we never used them again. After our accident I gave them to a friend of mine. When we healed up enough to ride again, our Tour Deluxe got a set of Mustang Tour seats. My wife is good but I am getting another air hawk very soon. This winter I am going to adapt a set of pillow tops to the Deluxe. Good luck with them