IGNORED

Opinions please

USCG-RET

I'm still looking for the Flanders 650-08783. . .well I can get the 650-08784 (Powdercoated). . .not sure exactlywhat that means but is it a flat or glossy look. I have a 2006 Pearl White.. .I think the powder coat would look pretty kewl, wife doesn't.

well. . .what do you all think.

Just wondering!

Tim

Tim, this is a good idea, despite what your wife may think. Putting Black handlebars on a white bike may look kewl.

BTW, the finish on the Flanders Black bars are a gloss finish, when powder-coated. I have had several sets of Black powder-coated bars from them, for various bikes over the years.

The powder-coating is a top notch finish, and looks good.

You may also want to consider the 650-08785 bars, which are the same bars, but in chrome, that have the HD dimple in the bars. That is simply for the wiring on Harleys. These bars would also work on your bike.

The key issue here is...are ANY of these bars available? Are any of the 650-08783, or 650-08784, or 650-08785 bars available ???

My dealer says they have several 08784 available. And thanks for the heads up on 08785 I saw them on Flanders online cateloge but it really never registered. They're all 1 inch. I don't think the black bars will take away from the looks, either.