IGNORED

seat royal star tour deluxe and royal star venture

I have a 06 Royal star tour deluxe, a buddy of mine is selling me a 09 Royal Star Venture Corbin Dual Tour Seat, and i wanted to know if it would fit on mine or not, he is on a different state so im not able to check. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks C""

somewhere on this forum there is a description of the bracket needed to make an OEM pillow top fit an RSTD. There is a small possibility that non-OEM RSV seats might have taken some liberties with their fitment for a dualseat.

Edited by RandyR

I have a 06 Royal star tour deluxe, a buddy of mine is selling me a 09 Royal Star Venture Corbin Dual Tour Seat, and i wanted to know if it would fit on mine or not, he is on a different state so im not able to check. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks C""

If you decide not to mess with the moding the seat, I'd be interested in talking to your buddy....???

Personally I'm not a Corbin fan and by the mere fact that your buddy is selling the seat I'd guess he isn't either...

I have an 09 RSV and the best accessory I ever bought for it was a Russell Day Long seat...Pricey to be sure but worth every penny IMHO

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
If it doesn't work out and you are interested, I have a '05 Tour Deluxe set (front & rear) of Mustang seats like new that I may be interested in selling.

What did you not like about the Mustang seat Kilroy? I'm a tall rider 6'4" and the stock seat is killing me. Looking for other options. Do you still have it?

What did you not like about the Mustang seat Kilroy? I'm a tall rider 6'4" and the stock seat is killing me. Looking for other options. Do you still have it?

I've got the Ultimate Seats 4 pc set on my TD:

http://www.ultimateseats.ca/

A little pricey, but I swear by it. Did St. John's NL to Montreal QC and back a couple of springs ago. 2x600mi days each way plus 300 or so on day 3. Most of the gas stops I did the pay at the pump thing and didn't even get off the bike.

Still got the stock seats on the Venture. That thing is pretty comfortable out of the box.

the venture seat mounts different than the TD...

The venture seats mount from the bottom and TD seats mount from the side..

I have the brackets to make thedrivers seat fit..

I have venture seats on my TD

Do you sell the brackets for the TD??

Mark (headdoc)