IGNORED

What do you want for Father's Day?

Yama Mama

Since Moped usually says all he wants for Father's Day is peace and quiet, I thought I would ask all you Dad's here what you would want? I offered to cook him the standing rib roast that has been setting in our freezer, but so far no reply. :smile5: I know MiCarl wants my whipgirl photo!

Yama Mama :crackup::crackup::crackup:

51Iew0CIuqL._AA280_.jpg

My wife always has her parents over with her brother and his family.....Would be nice to have some peace and quite and maybe the two of us go for a ride instead of me cooking for her family....... :bang head:

OH....Son has to work so he will give me a card and daughter is out of the country so she will call.......thats fine with me.:thumbsup:

Well I certainly would like to have me wife & family back. But seeing as that is NEVER going to happen, I would like Jessica Alba! But then I have no biological children, I suppose that's not going to happen either... lol

:bighug:

Bill

I always tell my kids, I want Peace and Tranquility.

Well I can always hope can't I?

BOO

here is to hope for peace and tranquility may it come in abundance when it come's and

waiting:whistling: and

waiting:whistling: and

waiting :whistling: and oh you get the picture:backinmyday:

I will be spending the day on two different PGR functions. One is to welcome home the WW II veterans from the Honor Flight at our local airport. This will be the best part of my day, to see these heroes return from Washington, DC, where they viewed the WW II Memorial. The second half of the day will be standing in honor of an Army Vietnam Veteran at his funeral service. They all deserve our gratitude and respect.

Jim

Charlene got me one already, a nice mesh armored jacket, since the zipper on my old denim armored jacket broke, and a 3 GB external HD for storing all my pics and vids and will make things much easier if we ever have to escape the house in a hurry, and save all our family pics and videos, that means I have to start scanning all the old pictures we have in print form. But heh, in a couple of years or sooner I will have plenty of time on my hand to do that since retirement is just around the corner...................YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For father's day, I would like to see my son (who's 43) meet a nice woman who's got her life together and has no baggage and settle down somewhere away from his current "neck of the woods". I'd prefer it to be this father's day and not some future one LOL

My day, and my weekend, have been taken over. Our family started a little run as a fundraiser, http://www.runforautism.com now it is not so little and it takes a l o t of time. After the no sleep, invasion by the in-laws and run activities we clean up and everyone ( family and our run volunteers) heads to our house for a get together and breakfast. It's awesome seeing everyone and visiting. By the time they scoot it is afternoon and I end up hitting my wall and crashing. It's for a good cause but I don't get the me time to fish, boat, ride on the bike.

Guest scarylarry

Me.............Just spending time with my daughter is does not matter what or where just quality time is all I ever ask for...

At 18 and working as a manager for a fast food place it is hard to do, but we have managed it this year...