IGNORED

Rear trunk latch part on lid ? 86 Aspencade 1200

1986 Honda Goldwing Aspencade - Triked with the same trunk that was on the two wheel bike. The pictures show what he has now and the parts are missing. He was at my house today to pick up a flag mount.

[ATTACH]68202[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]68203[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]68204[/ATTACH]

A friend at church needs a part for his latch on his trunk. He has looked and says he gives up. So I volunteered to help him find the part. I told him that I had connections that worked every time. He is not computer oriented.

He needs this for his original trunk, part of the latch that is connected to allow the latch to grab hold of the top lid hasp. The lid is fairly large and it has a wind deflector sport type visor on it also.

There is two parts there, one on each side of the lid. He said there is a part that goes in the latch on the bottom, a couple small rods of some type.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fuzzy

Edited by FuzzyRSTD
Added pictures and more information.

Just wanted to bump this up and let everyone know that I got some pictures today of the latch and he says he needs the parts of the that go to the left and right to grab the hasps at the top lid when closed. I added some pictures and hope this helps to explain.

Fuzzy :confused24:

No Silver T , he said 86, but it looks like it had to come off a later model. I just found a schematic after looking for hours and I think it is at least a 2000 model trunk or maybe a 96 ?? But it does have that louver on it ??

I think it is called the "catch assembly" that he needs for the latch. Thanks for trying to help. I give up tonight.

Fuzzy

Edited by FuzzyRSTD