IGNORED

Flyin Fool

Sideoftheroad

Is Flying Fool resting his tush after all those miles...... he stated long distance riding wasn't his thing and that it would be a challenge to get to Don's. He may have a case of Monkey Butt. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hope all is good and he gets a chance to enjoy the great folks that inhabit the VentureRide forum. :missingtooth:

Bubber

I was there.

And now I is home, with a good case of monkey butt........

I do not have traveling internet capability.

When I aint home I am hard to catch up with.

I did meetup with Jerry and many others, at Dons.

Were You really there??:think::think: I just can't remember...:stirthepot: Find any extra parts???:whistling:

Were You really there??:think::think: I just can't remember...:stirthepot: Find any extra parts???:whistling:

Yammer...YOU WERE NOT THERE !!!! Now stick with the story ! Geez... if somebody claims they talked to you, tell then the conversation was photo shopped in....

I did run into that Yammer imposter, he was such a bad imposter that he even denied being Yammer.

But at least that imposter did help put my bike back together AGAIN for my 2nd attempt at leaving to come home. Cept for some reason the imposter was trying to grow a collection of carb slider springs. :stickpoke: The real Yammer would never do that.:whistling:

http://shop.antimonkeybutt.com/product_images/f/215/original_store__22649_std.png

This is for you Flying Fool!

:missingtooth:

Another alternative is GoldBond medicated powder. Burns at first and then feels delicious. Sorta like IcyHot and the ilk.

Do these come in flavors???? :moon::moon:

How was the ride home?? We hit traffic coming into Chicago and I know how much you like Chi drivers, once we passed 94 it was open road.

Traffic was good everywhere BUT Chicago.

I hate Chi traffic

Chi was a zoo.

I hate Chi traffic

I was doing 70 in a 45 construction zone and was the slowest thing on the road. I was getting flipped off and/or cut off every couple of miles.

I hate Chi traffic

They always try to kill me.

I hate Chi traffic

There was one jerk pulled up next to me, slowed down to match my speed, made eye contact, waved and then changed into my lane and was laughing hysterically as he pulled away while I was braking hard on the shoulder. I will remember him, his car, and his license plate and have now found his home address....... I will be sending him an anomonis "remember me" letter just to let him know my displeasure and to make sure he knows that I know him. He can just think about that forever. I can only hope to see him again when I am in the truck to return the Chi greeting.......

Did I ever mention I hate Chi traffic........:225:

Edited by Flyinfool

I did run into that Yammer imposter, he was such a bad imposter that he even denied being Yammer.

But at least that imposter did help put my bike back together AGAIN for my 2nd attempt at leaving to come home. Cept for some reason the imposter was trying to grow a collection of carb slider springs. :stickpoke: The real Yammer would never do that.:whistling:

Do these come in flavors???? :moon::moon:

Traffic was good everywhere BUT Chicago.

I hate Chi traffic

Chi was a zoo.

I hate Chi traffic

I was doing 70 in a 45 construction zone and was the slowest thing on the road. I was getting flipped off and/or cut off every couple of miles.

I hate Chi traffic

They always try to kill me.

I hate Chi traffic

There was one jerk pulled up next to me, slowed down to match my speed, made eye contact, waved and then changed into my lane and was laughing hysterically as he pulled away while I was braking hard on the shoulder. I will remember him, his car, and his license plate and have now found his home address....... I will be sending him an anomonis "remember me" letter just to let him know my displeasure and to make sure he knows that I know him. He can just think about that forever. I can only hope to see him again when I am in the truck to return the Chi greeting.......

Did I ever mention I hate Chi traffic........:225:

I drove thru there. ONCE!! In a cage.