IGNORED

Good Morning!

Sailor

Was having breakfast and just gazing out the window at the deer. An Osprey (Fish Hawk) came into sight and circled in front of the house then swooped down and caught a fish. An eagle came down and attacked trying to get the fish. The aerial dogfight went on for 2-3 minutes before the Osprey made his escape, still with the fish. :cool10:

Supper time now and the Osprey came back and the Eagle is right behind him. I believe Rick (Silver T) did post some pictures some time back.

yep... but none of the Osprey and Eagle

[ATTACH]66995[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66996[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66997[/ATTACH]

I don't know what to say....... stunning! You have to wake up with a smile seeing that everyday.

After looking out my window this morning I closed the curtains and went back to bed with a box of Kleenex.

Apparently I need to move to a new location. The view I have is lacking.

Mike

He lives where a lot of folks want to live... in paradise!

Thank you much. Absolutely beautiful.... I need to ride so bad. The scenery is really getting to me. I think if I am able with my left shoulder, in about a week or so more of Physical therapy, I might just get on that bike and not look back for a long time.......

Fuzzy :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :smile5: :rippedhand:

Only problem with living here is that sometimes I get up and sit on the sundeck in my dressing gown with the newspaper and breakfast. Next thing I know it is lunchtime. I have it on the deck. Then it is supper time, no point getting dressed now. Have supper then sip a Jamesons while watching the sunset. Next day I go riding.