Bill,

I have a shim set I'd be glad to send you. I would ask that any shims in short supply be replaced when you're done with it and you pay postage.

RandyR

Well thank you Sir, How long can I hold onto them ? i'm having the orignal owner help me out the first time and not sure when he can do this.

My adress is :

Bill kroeger

1586 Nebraska Ave E

St Paul, Mn 55106 Cell Number is 651-492-1334

Does PayPal work for shipping ?

Paypal will work, or a check for postage when returned.

I'd rather not be without the kit for an extended period of time, but could get it to you in 2-3 days via Priority Mail.

Lets say, barring unforeseen problems, would like to have the kit back to me in 2 weeks. I haven't used it in over a month. But sometimes there's a backlog of people wanting it.

If its not too much trouble, I have a member manufactured shim tool that we'd like tested and will send it along with the shims if I haven't gotten a chance to test it otherwise first.

Randy

Paypal will work, or a check for postage when returned.

I'd rather not be without the kit for an extended period of time, but could get it to you in 2-3 days via Priority Mail.

Lets say, barring unforeseen problems, would like to have the kit back to me in 2 weeks. I haven't used it in over a month. But sometimes there's a backlog of people wanting it.

If its not too much trouble, I have a member manufactured shim tool that we'd like tested and will send it along with the shims if I haven't gotten a chance to test it otherwise first.

Randy

I'll be more then happy to try the tool, send away and I'll get to back to you within the 2weeks. thanks alot. hey if you happen to haver a feller guage that would be sweet to have also.

I'll be more then happy to try the tool, send away and I'll get to back to you within the 2weeks. thanks alot. hey if you happen to haver a feller guage that would be sweet to have also.

I'll just send the whole kit. shims, feeler gauges, some picks, a magnet, a shim pop tool made by Dingy....

I'll get it into tuesday's mail.

do you have gaskets? btw 2nd gen gaskets work (better) than 1st gen gaskets.

Ok,

Could someone pleae give me the part number i need for the 2nd gen gaskets ?????/

I think i may have ordered the wrong ones ? do you mean 2nd gen 86-2001 or later years ??? I'm doing this job on sat so really need to make sure I have the correct ones. Thanks

Hey guys, thanks for the post and the heads up on the gaskets. I have yet to do my valves as well. How long should the job take a guy to do? I'm picturing getting the valve covers off being a bit of a PITA. Any hints or tips to help get the job done?

Thanks,

Bill

Hey guys, thanks for the post and the heads up on the gaskets. I have yet to do my valves as well. How long should the job take a guy to do? I'm picturing getting the valve covers off being a bit of a PITA. Any hints or tips to help get the job done?

Thanks,

Bill

Do a search in the tech section. V7Goose has an excellence article on this.