IGNORED

Mother Passed today.

Phoneman1981

Hello Everyone: Just letting you know that Mom passed away today after a battle with Cancer. I appreciate everyones comments when she went on hospice over 10 days ago. Thankful she is no longer in pain. Both parents gone in the last 60 days, what a year. Thanks...Mark

Hey Mark,

After my dad died, my wife Jean and I moved from San Diego to South Central Pa. to take care of my mom. (who is my hero, by the way) Even after my dad passed, I still didn't fully realize that we are ALL mortal, and that like life, death is a part of the cycle. Well, a few years ago, my mom passed away, and it finally hit home. I was convinced that if ever there was a person that could cheat death, it would be my mom. Every day, a sound, a smell, a song, a word, a person, a place, a thing, reminds me of my mother. Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I cry. But the way I see it, she is STILL always with me as long as I remember her, and the wonderful things she did for me. I morn her loss, but even more, I celebrate the lessons I learned from her, the gift of laughter she bestowed upon me, and her sense of humor. She now lives thru me, and I try to make her proud of these gifts every day of my life.

Both Jean and I are sad for your loss, Mark, and especially because both of your parents have passed so close together, but always remember, your mom and dad are inside of you, and are a part of you, and will live on thru your children. Just as you will.

I speak to my mom and dad all the time, not across the breakfast table, but from my heart. And If I listen close enough, I can still hear them answer me.

Prayers sent to you and your family Mark, from Jean and Myself.

Earl

Mark,

Been there. I miss her a lot. Wish she could have seen her first great granddaughter. Now spend as much time as possible with my Dad.

Take care. May God grant you peace and grace in your time of sorrow.

Hello Everyone: Just letting you know that Mom passed away today after a battle with Cancer. I appreciate everyones comments when she went on hospice over 10 days ago. Thankful she is no longer in pain. Both parents gone in the last 60 days, what a year. Thanks...Mark

Same thing happened to my wife's parents some years ago. First her Dad past away and then 59 days later her Mom. Both were suffering and both were relived of their pain and now are enjoying eternity together in Heaven, but those left behind sure miss them.

Prayers sent for your peace and to ease the pain of your loss.