It's awesome when somebody is going home,,,, yes they will leave an empty spot, and you will miss him, but I'll bet he is ready to go. So celebrate with him, enjoy any time you still have with him, be there for support for him, for he has never been that way before and it could be kind of scary for him. Soon you will see him again, no more problems, no more tears, and no more fear of the future. Bless yourself with a time of mourning, give way to grief, but also entertain the feeling of joy. God bless you in this time.

Mark, I was in your shoes about three years ago and a friend happened to be one of the hospice workers and what she said to me I'll never forget. You and your family "she said" are losing one person but your father is going to leave a lot more people than that. Let him know it is OK to let go and that you are at peace with that. He is the one making the journey and he needs everyones support.

Our prayers are with you and your family,

Gary & Leslie

Hello: For the first time in my life an immediate family member is close to passing. Hospice has been called in for my 88 year old Father. He has out lived his original liver cancer diagnosis more than one year longer than what was expected. We are so blessed!

Mark, You truly have been blessed to have such a GREAT Dad. Our conversation this morning was really a great tribute to your Dad. All of the neighbor kids had to LOVE him because he was the local fix-it guy that always repaired their bikes. And the Moms in the neighborhood had to really appreciate him for repairing their washers & dryers. Such a rare guy. Now we can all know why you stop for every stranded motorist, you learned it from your Dad. What a wonderful thing to inherit from your genes.....the natural heart to help those in need.

We send you & your family our heart felt sympathies. And although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, May looking back in memory help comfort you. And I know it already has

Best Wishes,