IGNORED

Google Logo

Hummingbird

Don't know where you mean?

Inside the search tab? This looks different, now there are tabs to list your threads & posts, that I only recall seeing before in the user profile.

Also unanswered threads, which is a cluster, cause it list classifieds & other stuff that will never be answered.

Also has thanked posts.

Gary

Don't know where you mean?

Inside the search tab? This looks different, now there are tabs to list your threads & posts, that I only recall seeing before in the user profile.

Also unanswered threads, which is a cluster, cause it list classifieds & other stuff that will never be answered.

Also has thanked posts.

Gary

I can control which forums show up in the "Unanswered Threads". I just removed the classifieds from that one. What else should be removed?

I can control which forums show up in the "Unanswered Threads". I just removed the classifieds from that one. What else should be removed?

That cleaned it up a lot, never mind "& other stuff" part.

But as a left field suggestion, possibly just relate it to the Tech sections.

That's actually a nice feature, probably will be little used though.

Gary

Gary, I just don't know what to tell you. I use Firefox exclusively and I NEVER have to clear my cookies. If you are talking about the "Google" search it is always there for me. I'm talking about the search button in the second menu bar at the top.

Oh fearless leader,

I think this is a repeat of an earlier problem you had fixed.

If I open search from a thread, I get enhanced version, if I open it from watering hole, I get prior version without the new goodies. The google search option is there from the watering hole, which I think is what prior issue was.

Gary

Venturerider

And what's more interesting, that isn't showing up in watering hole. I had to go to thread to see that.

In watering hole I see a list of ebay sales, then at very bottom, I see what is in pic I attached. 1st is in watering hole, 2nd is in this thread.

Gary

OK Gary, I have come to the conclusion that you are REALLY confused. The page that you see the ebay listings on is NOT the Watering Hole. That is actually the home page for VentureRider.org. You are not even actually in the forum at that point. You are correct that the extended search functions are not available on the home page, only in the forum. If you on on the home page and click the link that says "forum"...THEN you are in the forum. The first area listed in the forum is the watering hole. When you are in the actual forum, the extended search should show from anywhere. ONLY in the forum though.