IGNORED

BongoBob did it

RandyR

Let NY'ers into the South and look what happens....

S**W

After the mildest winter on record now why????? My daffodils are up already.

The reason appears obvious to me. sabotage by the Yankees

I hereby make a motion that we all collect the stuff and send it back to where it belongs.

:snow2:

I heard a guy by the name of......what was it ?......oh....Big Tom loves the stuff and will take all he can get.

Rumor has it he makes ice cream sundies out of it or something ....

:confused24:

I heard he has a real fetish for SNOW cones. Apparently He can't get enough of em.

Thanks Bob, your sprint back to NY created a Vortex, forcing a cold from down upon us here in the south. Its gonna be 23 degrees here in Florida tonight and I have to work in it. So, once again, Thanks Buddy!!!!:smile5:

Well, Bob and Becky came back home to Western NY and brought the snow with him. I have 4" on the ground and more on the way. I am working on the WNY Trailer Raffle paperwork at the moment and, as I look out the window, it is coming down at the rate of 2" an hour. I live on the southern edge of Lake Ontario, which is a prime area for lake effect and we are getting it today as the wind is from the North, coming right across the lake and picking up all the moisture from the open water. But, as everyone knows, we are having a very mild winter here in Western NY.

HEY, BOB......when are you going back South and taking this snowy weather with you????????

But, as Big Tom said, early next week the temps are supposed to rise into the high 40's and all this snow will disappear.

Jim