IGNORED

About VentureRider.Org

Freebird

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Many thanx from "down under" in Australia. Great site, and great bunch of folks'. This site and all the entertaining info keep me sane while I recover from an accident. The big dream is to win the lottery and come and see some of you in the USofA !! Have picked up heaps of tech talk info to help with "big blue"

Aussie Annie

-----------------------------------------------

never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly :2133:

hi annie

:welcome: sorry to hear you had an accident. best wishes for a speedy recovery. glade you have joined. i have learned a lot since i joined also. have meet a lot of good folks. i'am:sign green with env nice hack rig. and you have the leading link front end. thats the best way to go with the side car. may be we'll meet some day, have kin folk there, who i've never meet. if you ever get to the states, you have a place to stay in houston, texas.

best reguards

don c. :301:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Don,

It put a big grin on my face when I saw your reply :happy65:The dream is to do a riding tour of the U.S. one day, so thanks for the invitation :sign woo hoo: if we win the lottery we will be off real quick !! The right knee doesn't bend much now and I need to get on and off the bike on the side where the sidecar is at present, so we have been investigating alternative ideas. I am going to sell the sidecar and have sent (over there) for a wedgetail trike conversion. Have to wait over two months :confused24: for it to come. Leading link will stay on, but the brakes will be changed to linked brakes (braided lines) on the handlebar as I need the space where the back pedal is for my right foot. I don't have much strength in that foot anyway, to safely apply the back brake. Will post photo's of the progress when the project starts. And then after nearly two years I hope I will be back riding :7_6_3[1]:FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED

never ride faster than your angel:2133:can fly

Hi Don,

It put a big grin on my face when I saw your reply :happy65:The dream is to do a riding tour of the U.S. one day, so thanks for the invitation :sign woo hoo: if we win the lottery we will be off real quick !! The right knee doesn't bend much now and I need to get on and off the bike on the side where the sidecar is at present, so we have been investigating alternative ideas. I am going to sell the sidecar and have sent (over there) for a wedgetail trike conversion. Have to wait over two months :confused24: for it to come. Leading link will stay on, but the brakes will be changed to linked brakes (braided lines) on the handlebar as I need the space where the back pedal is for my right foot. I don't have much strength in that foot anyway, to safely apply the back brake. Will post photo's of the progress when the project starts. And then after nearly two years I hope I will be back riding :7_6_3[1]:FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED

never ride faster than your angel:2133:can fly

Annie,After you stay at Dons(Gunboat) Our home is open to you also for some of the best riding in Texas The Hill Country , Im sure Don will help guide you to the house! If not I give good directions,Debby and I would love to have you all over anytime. Tom And Debby

Annie,After you stay at Dons(Gunboat) Our home is open to you also for some of the best riding in Texas The Hill Country , Im sure Don will help guide you to the house! If not I give good directions,Debby and I would love to have you all over anytime. Tom And Debby

Hi Tom & Debby,

WOW !:You_Rock_Emoticon:thanks for the invitation, riding Texas hill country sounds good. I think I'm about to blow the weekly budget by buying a lot more lottery tickets now :fingers-crossed-emo

These invitations sure are good incentive to get this old girl back on a bike. I was so worried about the cost of getting "big blue" changed for me to ride, but Alan (husband) hasn't batted an eyelid and informed me that life is for living AND riding :happy65:so look out world by the end of the year (and lots of physio) I shall be back riding again :dancefool::sign woo hoo:

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133: can fly

• 3 years later...

Mine was issued on 1/13/1994 and expires in May 2019. Arizona does 25 year licenses. Everybody winter the new fancy one and traded the old style in. I kept mine . My license is ad old ad some of the cashier that look at it for I'd. It's a relic but still "good". DMV employees tell me i need a new one with an updated picture. I smile and say "next time"...

• 2 years later...