IGNORED

Will RSV front Rotors bolt up to aMKII 1st front wheel ??

dingy

Do a google search for BraKing or Braking and see if they still have 1st gen rotors.They used to at real good price. I do not know if the 2nd gen rotors will fit.You might call call BraKing or maybe Galfers and see if they send out the same rotor for both 1st and 2nd gens. I wish I knew more.

Do a google search for BraKing or Braking and see if they still have 1st gen rotors.They used to at real good price. I do not know if the 2nd gen rotors will fit.You might call call BraKing or maybe Galfers and see if they send out the same rotor for both 1st and 2nd gens. I wish I knew more.

This would be a non standard for the MKII 1st gens. They normally use a 282mm x 7mm wide.

1st gen MKI use a 298, but it is 8.5 mm, I think.

The RSV is 298mm x 5mm. The narrower width would be helpful.

Gary

Hmmm, that may be a remote chance Gary. I have a spare set of rotor covers in the shed and an old 1st gen rotor, so I could see if the bolt pattern lines up...

Would you want to part company with those rotors ??

Gary

I think Gary is asking if the bolt holes line up?

Yes he is!

Yes I am.

Need the larger rotors for my radial brake experiment.

There are wave rotors on ebay, but I am not warm & fuzzy with the pad surface having those large indentations in the contact area.

Would have to reduce the effectiveness of the brakes as well as cause erosion of the pad surface, IMHO.

Gary