IGNORED

Intro to July Western NY Rally

Jrichard

That was Big Tom leading the reindeer and dressed in a red and white suit,,,, I'm sure of it,,,no mistake,,,, and he had a smile on his face!!!!!!!!:happy65::whistling:

He must love winter and all the goodies that go with it,, it even looked like him on the end of that snow shovel.:think:

Jrichard that is great and at the 7:05 minute mark thats Bongo and BIG TOM, of course BIG TOM is on the right..... :whistling: and you can tell it's snowing from the look on his face....... because we all know HE HATES SNOW :big-grin-emoticon:

Edited by Rickster

NOPE.....STILL don't mind the city.....although I am armed at work....:fnd_(16):

p.s. Carl you missed the word "you" in that statement..oh oh here we go again...

I wrote what I wrote!!:whistling:

So are you now threatening me,,,,,, do I have to remind you of the year 1812 and what happened then?:think::happy65:

That's when the Canadians got the better of the Americans. QUOTE]

If that was true, I'd be Canadian then wouldn't I ?.........:stirthepot:....besides I thought we fought the English not the Canadians :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:I never was good at ancient history .....however, I do remember fighting the Canadians when my department used to do the DWI checks at the peace bridge....but that was a long time ago...AND I REMEMBER WINNING THOSE BATTLES :usa:

That's when the Canadians got the better of the Americans. QUOTE]

If that was true, I'd be Canadian then wouldn't I ?.........:stirthepot:....besides I thought we fought the English not the Canadians :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:I never was good at ancient history .....however, I do remember fighting the Canadians when my department used to do the DWI checks at the peace bridge....but that was a long time ago...AND I REMEMBER WINNING THOSE BATTLES :usa:

Ya,, there were English involve in the decision of opinions, but they were over here to learn how to do it right.:think:

And as far as the border business is concerned, we just let you think you're good and better. We think it's nice to be friendly and neighborly, so if we were to exercise our 'authority' today, you all would feel bad and that is not being nice.:no-no-no:

But just so the record is straight, we also have border guards who can make it rough on foreigners. I heard stories of people hiding their passports just so they wouldn't have to cross the border and have to deal with our boys,,,,(and girls). I won't mention any names, but one that I'm thinking of is so BIG that it would take a week to do a body search on him. Glad he come across yet, that would make quite a line up at the booth.:stirthepot:

Come on Carl....the Americans have NEVER lost a war!:whistling:

(but there was the occasional stratigic withdrawal)

Technically, it was the British at war seeing as Canada didn't exist until 53 years after that war ended.

So it wasn't the Canadians who Burnt down the white house!:225:

But...in the end...it's just a dotted line on a map.

Here, we are all just Venture Riders looking foward to the International Rally!:bighug:

Thanks for posting that. My Grandmother owned a house at 6th and Genessee. I tried to find it on Google, and I don't think 6th exists any longer. It's covered with cement... :) Born there... and once a Buffalonian, always a Buffalonian, but..... Go Niners!! :whistling::thumbsup2::sign20:

Come on Carl....the Americans have NEVER lost a war!:whistling:

(but there was the occasional stratigic withdrawal)

Sure glad we're friends!!!!

Technically, it was the British at war seeing as Canada didn't exist until 53 years after that war ended.

See how good we are,,,, we were even great BEFORE we were born,,,,, wow!!!

So it wasn't the Canadians who Burnt down the white house!:225:

I'm NOT going there,,, that would become political!!

But...in the end...it's just a dotted line on a map.

Here, we are all just Venture Riders looking foward to the International Rally!

:bighug:

FOR sure,,,,, come on summer,,,, oh wait, we were talking about snow and it's qualities and how good Buffalo is, even with snow.

Thanks for all the info,,, now back to regular programming.

What he said......:sign yeah that: P.S. Carl, dont you have something else to cut up ?:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :stirthepot:

Nope,,, they did done retired me,,,,, guess they got tired of me once then twice and now for the third time,,, so retired I am.:happy65:

Get ready world, Carl is on the loose!!!!:stirthepot::buttkick:

We'll see how long this lasts........?........?:think: