IGNORED

Letters to santa

TATERS

Dear Santa,

This year I have been a very good girl.

If you are not too busy I would like to tell you what I would like for Christmas.

I really need my very own computer ...a white one (my husband kinda hogs this one).

And....I don't know how you feel about jewelry...but I really like it....

Did I mention that I have been a very..very..good girl ?

Thank You for your time.... :santa:

P.S. please bring my husband a little something.

He is very very handsome.

Did I mention that I have been very good this year?

I've been called Santa at times,,, so if you are asking me, there are some corrections to be made in your request letter. Maybe before 'Santa' loads up his sled with all the goodies, you should come clean.:whistling::no-no-no:

OK coming clean...he's not very very handsome...just kinda cute...but I like him anyway..:whistling:

I am not responsible for Taters trying to start trouble with this "LETTERS TO SANTA" thread. I try to keep her under control, but it is a never ending job...She is hoping to use "THE MAIN MAN" and "THIS FORUM" to her advantage this Christmas....Please ignore this thread women, Taters has not been well lately and she is a trouble maker....:fnd_(16):

Hello Santa...... Just wanted to let you know that Taters has been a very good girl, and sometimes that hasn't been easy. The cute guy she is married to can be a bit of a handful sometimes!

She really does deserve a computer ( white one) and if you have any spare jewellery WE could make use of it :)

Thank you for your time

Dear Santa,

First and formost, I am not writing this letter to you under duress. The fact that Taters is standing behind me with a wooden spoooooo..OUCH !!:Avatars_Gee_George:. Taters really does need a new computer (a white one) because she keeps screwing up mineeeeeeeeeee OUCH !!:Avatars_Gee_George: I mean, she really needs to keep her fat hands off.........OUCH:Avatars_Gee_George:..

And as far as the jewelry goes..she really does need some because she has none. The fact that she has lost every piece of expensive jewelry she has ever recieveee OUCH !!:Avatars_Gee_George: OOOOUCH !!!! Please for the love of God bring her .....OUCHHHHHHHH:Avatars_Gee_George:. As far as being a very ,very, very good........OUCH !!!!!:Avatars_Gee_George:.........OUCH !!!!..... OUCH !!!!!!.......................ps ... Santa, please bring me a new football helmet.

Edited by BIG TOM

Dear Santa Could you Please Plesse Bring me a newer Goldwing and take mine to the shop and fix it and give it to someone who need it. I would reall like a 1988 or newer. I would really like to have one to Honor my Fathers Death Which was October 7th 1988. He was riding his Bike when a drunk driver Hit Him Head On and Killed Him. Then Burried on my Birthday October 10th. Please a Newer Goldwing would be nice.

• 1 month later...

Dear Santa...

Thank you very much for the new lap top... I Love It !

You're the best!

So you really do listen...

and read my mail...

and are a member of Venture Rider.Org ?

on second thought you're kind of creepy...

Please stop following me...

Till next year then....Bye ! :innocent-emoticon:

Was it a white one? Despite what Tom said, I just knew you had been good all year.:innocent:

Not a "white" one.... ha ! An HP "Grey one"....ha, Not a "good girl"...that ought to make her behave next year.......and a "black" wireless printer ha!.... and "red" wireless mouse...ha! and "NO" jewelery either. ha !...........WHO'S THE BOSS NOW "BAD GIRL"?.......ha !!! :duck:

Not a "white" one.... ha ! An HP "Grey one"....ha, Not a "good girl"...that ought to make her behave next year.......and a "black" wireless printer ha!.... and "red" wireless mouse...ha! and "NO" jewelery either. ha !...........WHO'S THE BOSS NOW "BAD GIRL"?.......ha !!! :duck:

You may feel BIG writing those words, but just wait until SHE reads this post,,,,,uh huh!

Can we have a Meet& Greet after the interment?