IGNORED

could use a few prayers.

the last few weeks i have been haveing bad head aches realy bad ones.

im thinking its just the sinus problems i have been suffering from the last 2 years. so off i go the E.R i could not stand the pain in my right eye?

doctor there did a few test,s said the sinus are infected. but thats not whats causeing the pain in your eyes. you need to have an MRI done to the brain and the spine?

you have something going on in there? so he made an appoitment with a nerologist. to see what is going on? he did give me some medicine to help with the pressure on the eyes. he said the MS could be acting up and more lesion could be forming in the central nervous system but he wont confirm that. he did say that optic nerve in that right eye is bad. they might have to insert a needle in it and take off the pressure?

good chance i wont lose sight in that eye i hope. but if the MRI shows more then what he knows then where talking major operation to the brain to release some of the scar tissue that is forming on the nerves this could lead to loss of sight to the right eye. but save my spinal cord form becomming infected and causeing more problems.

so thank you all in advance. appointment is thursday will keep you posted

well here i sit in a hospitial room im going to be here for 3 or 5 days

had 3 test done so far. they put dye in me and checked the brain for lesions.

did some kind of impulse test that checks reaction function. called a evoke potential test they shock ya. 3rd test was a lumbar puncture. thats when they came and said your staying? so im a little scared. tomorrow they are going to take the pressure off the right eye not realy sure how there going to do that? i was told that there is a slight function problem with reaction to my left leg. i informed them of the 14 knee operations and the last 2 last year. they said that could be it. but it might be from MS lesions in the spine. im thinking that dont sound good. i have seen women with MS lose there function of there leggs and end up wheel chair bound.

im 53 and i have had this MS since my late 30,s and so far thank the big man upstairs i have been able to keep the leggs working. i have had my bad times with being in the hospitials from flair up,s and such. and i think i will once again pull out of this. so once again thanks everyone. it sure has been a rough road most of last year and now this year. i was improving but this is just a small set back i hope.

time will tell.

sincerly James aka oldgoat

still in this place waiting on more test,s

got the eye working it was a bad case of optic neuritist. still have headaches?

have an infection in the spinal cord area at the base of the neck im going through 2 injections a day of cortizone something like that?

im on methopredizone. morphine and other kinds of good stuff.

last night i must have been out of it? they said i was talking to my parents . and telling the nurse that they where sitting right there in the chairs? my parents have been gone now for over 12 years. i was telling my brother to get the fishing gear ready. he,s been gone now for over 6 years. so i thought maybe they where calling me home?

but im doing a little better now that they adjusted the meds:D

they sent me home . it was a bad MS flair up.

waiting on the company avonex to send meds that i inject myself to help slow down the MS. i now went from relapesing to progressing stage. we want to bring it back down to just relapseing. there is no cure for MS and i have had it for some time now. i have my good days and i have my bad. this was just one of them bad ones. im weak right now and i get tired then jittery. so im up and down all times of the day. i had a long talk with family and my friend dianne. about the venture. we decided to put some more parts on it that we orderd to make it look a little better we cleaned it up some and recoverd it.

and when i pay off the smal loan i took out on it. i have to say im going to sell it. mike EUSA1 did ride it and i got some input on the bike. she needs a carb sync im sure and maybe new plug wires? she pops a little. but starts up with choke about 2 minutes latter you can take the choke off and she idles at 1000rpms she just acts like a bad plug or something. pop pop pop kind of sounds like a harley LOL. i have talked about a cruiser bike. in the 800 to 1100cc range and lower to the ground. i dont have much $ thinking by next spring i should have around 3 grand pluss what i sell the venture for and that should put me on a fair bike. well i want to say thanks for the prayers they work.

now time to go rest a little.