• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

friend of toms and he has been in a mvc in dublin ga and needs help call his dad bill at 508-997-5672 if info need ,please call

MVC is that a MOTORCYCLE -VEHICLE-COLLISION ? To late for me to be any help here. The thread was started at 5:55 pm today.... I do not understand all the abbreviations that some people use.

Fuzzy

Hi all this is a close friend of TOm's I just wanted to update you on his accident, he has been medi-vaced to Mason Georgia, and is curently in ICU. All Prayers will help a lot. He has 9 broken ribs, lacerated liver, broken colar bone, compression fracture to his back.

THis is all the information that I have at this time I will keep you all posted as much details that I have.

Robin :sick:

I haven't driven a lot on our highways in the last four years period. We always travel the secondary roads by bike and haven't really been anywhere by car in eons.

Last weekend, we went to New Brunswick via the highways and WOW!! :wow: There are a LOT LOT LOT more cars on the road now than just four years ago!!! I was AMAZED at the traffic!!! And this is one of the smallest provinces in the country so if our province has THAT MUCH MORE traffic, I can only imagine how the larger provinces and states' traffic has increased - and it was already congested and very busy in most other places!!! :yikes:

I also noticed an awful lot of stupid moves, dangerous moves, and what seemed to be a lot of distracted driving.

So, my conclusion is, it's MUCH MORE DANGEROUS out there than it was just four short years ago. :yikes:

I do hope Tom has a full recovery and I hope it's quick. :happy34: We'll be thinking of him. :)