IGNORED

SW Ontario to WNY mini rally

XV1100SE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering who else from Ontario (crossing in Buffalo/Ft. Erie) is going to the mini-rally.

"The Count" and I are leaving from the Kitchener/Waterloo area on the Friday. Anyone else interested in joining us?

I am still waiting for a reply from work for the time off. If I get it I am in and will meet you somewhere along the way. Where would depend on the route you plan on taking.

I am still waiting for a reply from work for the time off. If I get it I am in and will meet you somewhere along the way. Where would depend on the route you plan on taking.

I requested the day off a month ago and my boss hasn't done anything with it. I'm not going to ask him again and Friday morning we leave I'll send a message to the Department saying I have a vacation day and go. As they say.... "better to ask for forgiveness than permission". Silence from my boss is acceptance as far as I'm concerned on this.

I requested the day off a month ago and my boss hasn't done anything with it. I'm not going to ask him again and Friday morning we leave I'll send a message to the Department saying I have a vacation day and go. As they say.... "better to ask for forgiveness than permission". Silence from my boss is acceptance as far as I'm concerned on this.

I can see me doing pretty much the same.

Steve and I were talking about leaving KW around 10am.

Which way are you coming down?

So very glad you guys are comming down...Do you plan on going on the train ride on Sunday?...If you never had one of Buffalo Bodnars SLIME DOGS ...YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT........hope you plan to camp....:dancefool: :fnd_(16):
The train ride and camping are both on my list.

Are Ontario people allowed to sample your coveted Ice cream? :essen_024::fnd_(16)::essen_018:

Do you plan on going on the train ride on Sunday?........hope you plan to camp....

Steve and I are planning on heading back Sunday morning so we won't be taking the train ride. Steve has a room booked at the Microtel (?) and I will be camping at Pioneer.

Which way are you coming down?

When we went to MD we stopped in Grimsby at the Casablanca exit off the QEW and went from there. Think that would be a good meeting spot.

Leaving KW at 10am we should be at the "meeting spot" about noon. Hit the road again at 12:30.

On Sunday, leave between 10 and noon depending on when we get started.

When we went to MD we stopped in Grimsby at the Casablanca exit off the QEW and went from there. Think that would be a good meeting spot.

Leaving KW at 10am we should be at the "meeting spot" about noon. Hit the road again at 12:30.

On Sunday, leave between 10 and noon depending on when we get started.

Casablanca at noon it is then :thumbsup2:

bump...

So... plan is "The Count" (Steve) and I leave Kitchener around 10am and arive at QEW and Casablanca (Grimsby) around noon and meet up with "Saddlebum" (Ben). Should leave there around 12:30 for the ride to Chaffee.

Anyone else from SW Ontario interested?

bump...

So... plan is "The Count" (Steve) and I leave Kitchener around 10am and arive at QEW and Casablanca (Grimsby) around noon and meet up with "Saddlebum" (Ben). Should leave there around 12:30 for the ride to Chaffee.

Anyone else from SW Ontario interested?

Greener will be meeting us there as well

Would sure like to join you folks for this event but have a wedding on Saturday and we hope to leave for our five week bike trip to the west cost the next day.

hey evan..and whoever else that reads this from our area...

want to go just up to grimsby for coffee, and meet the brothers?:banana:

abdul.

Great thought Abdul. If our prep work for our bike trip west goes well this week (Friday is our last day to get ready), I would love to do that.

hey evan..and whoever else that reads this from our area...

want to go just up to grimsby for coffee, and meet the brothers?:banana:

abdul.

Hi Guys

I am not sure about the US date yet.I am waiting for my new passport to arrive.If it comes in time I would like to do the Saturday day trip if anyone else is going.Midicat says he is a go for Saturday too.I will know something soon. Ray:080402gudl_prv:to me ....:confused24:

Update: Passport arrived.I am meeting Midicat at his place Saturday morning for 6:30 am.We are having a nice ride to the border via Niagra on the lake.Anyone care to join us chime in.:-)

Edited by paysaw