I come here simply asking for a prayer or 2 if your are so inclined. I havent said anything as of yet till now because the docs werent sure what they were going to do. She has had a knot on the side or her neck for a wile now and I finally talked her into seeing her doc over it. They did a biopsy and pull quite a bit of fluid out for a test and it came back inconclusive. Now the docs are saying the only way to tell if its cancer or not is to operate and remove the knot from her thyrooid gland. Docs also sy it might explain why her apetite had fallen of in the last couple of months.

ANywyas thanks for letting me ramble and humbly ask this favor of my family.

David

Best wishes and good luck being sent to you and your mom.

Keep positive for her, and remind her that 90% of all thyroid abnormalities are Not cancerous,......... even if it is cancerous the thyroid is probably the best place for a successful treatment.

I know all this as i just got a negative thyroid biopsy back myself yesterday so I did a lot of research in the 2 or 3 days waiting to hear the results.

i am sure it will be fine for her as well, she may need to take some pills but she will be fine.

brian

Just wanted to say thanks for all the prayers and kind wishes. I printed them out as mom doesnt have internet and she said to tell you thanks that so many peaple she has never met would open there hearts for her.

Shes home and now taking synthroid. They had to remove her entire thyroid glad friday in surgery. She had 3 large lumps and the doc said visual inspection loked promissing but we will have to wait fro pathology sometime during the week.

Again thank you all for the prayers and wishes . Oh yeah and letting this old painter ramble.

David