IGNORED

what brand

miller47

just bought it from a farmer who used it to haul feed to his horse,he's had it about 15 years and hasnt licanced it,frame had alot of rust but alittle sanding and paint changed it alot,theres no ID anywhere on it,the hinge was broke,hoping to buy hinge but just had welder fix it,wish i could come down to ponches this weekend to test it out,but got to work guess ill test on the way to eureka springs next weekend

Based SOLELY on what I have read on this site....NOT from experience.....you'll probably have to extend the tounge for towing stability.

Just my :2cents:

I thought the same thing so i did the 1.5 thingy and thats where its at

Based SOLELY on what I have read on this site....NOT from experience.....you'll probably have to extend the tounge for towing stability.

Just my :2cents:

The length from hitch to the axle looks to be about right to me. However, much of the cargo capacity is forward of the axle. That will put a lot of the weight on the hitch. I would be sure to load heavier cargo over/behind the axle line and the lighter stuff toward the front. Be sure to check the tongue weight and adjust the load accordingly. Roughly 10 to 15 percent of load on the hitch. I think most of us use 25 pounds as a ball-park hitch weight limit. My :2cents: too.