IGNORED

We need a new Forum !

SilvrT

..and it should be called ....

Jabs, Digs, and Pokes

then, whenever a member does this to another in a thread (as I often do), then it should automatically go into this new Forum. That way, the thread is left clean and specific to the topic and when we wanted to Jab, Dig, or Poke back, we'd just go there!

Everyone could then read all the Jabs, Digs, and Pokes without having to weed thru REAL STUFF and vice versa!

:cool10: :cool10: :cool10: :cool10: :stickpoke:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea right....then I just spend MORE time moving posts to different threads. :bang head:

Cute idea but would be a lot of extra work.

Actually this ought to be pretty easy to put together. It would just entail forcing all of Rick's posts into this 'special' thread... Right? :stickpoke::stickpoke::witch_brew:

Don, I'm so sorry .... I wasn't thinking of YOU :stickpoke:

:Laugh:

I guess Don could make that your job, I'm sure Freebird would give you mod status for just that mission.

Go get em Rick. Although you Canadians seem to like to start riots! :stickpoke: Here's your first one :rasberry:

I guess Don could make that your job, I'm sure Freebird would give you mod status for just that mission.

Go get em Rick. Although you Canadians seem to like to start riots! :stickpoke: Here's your first one :rasberry:

(I'm so glad I wore that balaclava last night....) :cool10: :cool10:

That would also give him something to do at work, aside from reading the posts on here.....

:stirthepot::duck:

When I get on the 2nd gen tech forum, I don't need or want a bunch of smart #ssed 1st gen remarks I haven't even opened that forum 1st gen stuff. I am looking for usefull information not blah blah blah stuff. thanks

When I get on the 2nd gen tech forum, I don't need or want a bunch of smart #ssed 1st gen remarks I haven't even opened that forum 1st gen stuff. I am looking for usefull information not blah blah blah stuff. thanks

to some degree, I agree with you; however, most of us here have been here for quite a while and all know each other. In fact, we come to know each other quite well BECAUSE of all the "Jabs, Digs, and Pokes". As such, we've become more of a "family" than just a simple "technical forum" for all to glean from .... yet, we are that too... and more IMHO.

um, excuse me. im a new member here, and i dont appreciate all the goofing around. some of us are here to try to find real answers to real problems! do you know where my keys are???? :confused24:

If they were up your ___, you'd know! :stickpoke:

:sign just kidding: