IGNORED

clearview medium

54chevybelair

Hello all, I have a 2004 RSV and I really want a windshield with a vent. I am very short at 5'6" and I'm tired of windshields that are so tall (for me). My wife is the same size I am, Do you think she would still be protected from head buffeting with the medium clearview. Does anyone have this size with a passenger. This shield is 3" shorter than stock, but 4" wider.

My girl is that height and she gets a bit with the stock windshield but we haven't tried a wider one yet. I did put a vent in the stock windshield and it did seem to help a little with the buffeting she noticed.

Let us know how it works!

Frank

I thought about putting a vent in the stock shield, but it is scratched and very hard to see through in th rain. I also think the wider shield would be better for my wife. I would really like a shield I could see over but I think my wife would hate it.

• 2 weeks later...

I cut my stock shield on a RSTD down 100mm for the same reason i wanted to see over it in the rain on reflection i should have done it in increments of 25mm as i think it would have been better at 50 mm taller.After 12,000klms ive got used to it and i think vision is more important than the slight discomfort it causes.